Rwby : Coco x male reader

Coco sighned looking at her plate of food thinking about one person... (y/n) her crush.

She met (y/n) in class and for some reason she was attracted to him so of course she talked to him asked him to hangout and he said yes having a great time all by Coco realised she was falling in love with (y/n) and his (e/c) eyes.

All for some reason she didn't confess to (y/n) she just could't and the same thing went for (y/n) he loved the girl but he just could't confess everytime they tried it would end up with something else said.

sometimes it was embarrassing to say even more then the confession.

(Y/n) : Coco

Coco looked up seeing her crush run to her with his teammates looking worried.

(Y/n) : Coco have you seen Patrick

Coco : no why ?
Teammate 1 : a portal appeared out of nowhere and took him.... i think Satan claimed his soul

(Y/n) : we're just hoping somebody just has a portal semblance and this is a joke so we're looking all around Beacon for him 

Coco : need help ?

(Y/n) : we would love too

The two smiled at each other getting lost before teammate 1 cleared his throath getting them out of their trance.

Teammate 1 : can we start looking already ?

Teammate 2 : he's right you and (y/n) look for
Patrick in the emerald forest me and Coco
check my room (winks at Coco who gives a disgusted look)

(T/m/1) = teammate 1
(T/m/2) = teammate 2 (pervert)

(T/m/2) rolled his eyes and grabbed his teammate by the arm dragging him away to look for the final member of their leaving (y/n) and Coco behind who started to look for Patrick over Beacon even asking Rwby and Jnpr if they saw him but nobody had seen a sight of Patrick.

Soon Coco and (y/n) had looked all over Beacon standing by the fountain outside the school just sitting there not sure where to look.

(Y/n) : damm guess he is in hell..... i knew i should have stopped him from hunting white fang but it always made him so happy.... rest in peace Patrick... wait

Coco : i doubt he is in hell maybe he is just in the city or in the emerald forest don't make such a big deal about it.

(Y/n) smiled making Coco heart speed a little up but she kept cool looking (y/n) right in the eyes.

(Y/n) : thanks Coco....... for cheering me up

Coco : its cool (smiles)

The two looked each other in eyes or (y/n) tried but Coco sunglasses were in the way so very gentle he took them off to reveal Coco true eye colour dark brown that made (y/n) lose himself in her beautifull eyes.

Coco placed a hand on (y/n) cheek and moved to kiss her love on the lips which he returned wrapping his arms around her nice waist.

The two acted as lovers for the rest of the day... and the rest of their lives