Rwby : male reader x ruby rose part 2,

(Y/n) : so blake is missing for already the hole weekend ?
Patrick : seems like it.

Your team was sitting in your dorm talking about Blake disepearence and what you guys could do about it. Blake revealed she was faunus and then runned away to get as far from them as possible. You guys wanted to help but had no idea where to start.
Arashi : i knew she was a faunus but if i think back, i think she even was part of the white-fang back when they were peacefull before a new leader took the leadership.
Neo : (maybe but how are we gonna find her ? )
Patrick : we have to think like her.
Neo :(okay she was part of the white-fang and doesn't believe it was them... What would she do ? )
(Y/n) : to get proof they weren't the one's committing all those crimes.
Arashi : and by doing that she would have to go where they should go if they were responible.
Patrick : so... A shipment of dust.
(Y/n) : but how do we know after which one they go ?
Patrick : oh wait a second i can handle it just let me make a quick call.

He grabbed his scroll and called somebody waited a few seconds and started talking to the stranger on the phone.
Patrick on the phone : hey dude i need to use a favor... I want to know where the biggest shipment of dust is coming... Some personal business... No... NO... Okay, okay, but you have to do it because you own me... Okay.,okay... Oh thanks dude

He hanged up stood up and grabbed his gear.
Patrick : there is a very big shipment of dust in the docks tonight that can't be risisted.
Arashi : well then lets go find blake and not.. kick some white-fang asses.
Neo : (sounds fun im in)
(Y/n) : if you guys go im coming too.
Patrick : then grab you gear we have a date with fate and it ain't gonna end with a kiss.

In the night

Your team sat ontop of a roof waiting for a sighn of Blake or the robbers. Patrick looked through the scope of a high powered sniper rifle checking the hole area slowy but for now nothing.
Arashi : seeing something ?
Patrick : no
(Y/n) : maybe we were wrong and they won't show up.
Patrick : no... They come just give it time, i feel it that they come.
Neo : (he is right i feel it too)

You nodded and kept checking your weapons waiting for something to happen.
Patrick : found her ! she is with the monkey faunus ontop of a building waiting for something to happen.
(Y/n) you looked where he pointed and saw them waiting for the white-fang on a roof.
Arashi : look !!!

He pointed at bullheads flying over the shipment and landed, like they expected white-fang members walked out carrying guns and swords.
Arashi : figured
Patrick : well i don't care who they are nobody hurts my friends.

Your team sneaked over the containers watching how Blake held her sword against Roman neck while pulling the bow off showing some cute cat ears.
Blake : brothers of the white-fang ! Why are you aiding this scum ?
Roman : oh kid did't you get the memo ?
Blake : what are talking about ?
Roman : the white-fang and i are going in a joint business venture together
Blake : tell me what it is or im going to put a end to your little operation.
(Engine sound)
Roman : i would't call it a 'small' operation.

More bullheads appeared dropping much more white-fang members down distracting Blake so Roman could blown her away with his cane.

He fired at her a few more times but she rolled out of way and runned away.
Roman : here kitty kitty kitty.
A banana peel fell on his head. He threw it away and looked up meeting Sun foots and then Sun jumped a few feet away.
Sun : leave her alone.

More white-fang members jumped down from a bullhead behind Roman and around Sun.
Roman : your not the brighest banana in the bunch aren't you kid ?
Patrick : well neither are you.