Huntik : Sophie x male reader (part 3)

Getting inside was not what you call easy since the city was cloaked making it impossible to find a entrance of the city but after a good 30 minutes they found a small door in the glass made for titans so they used to enter the city landing into a platform with a stairway leading into the city. It seemed the city was lighted up by light giving stones or plants that were everywhere in the city keeping it lighted up for who ever was inside.

They all took their underwaterbreathers and goggles off looking amazed at all the buildings made out a beautifull stone with coloured glass and here and there something to make it look better like a engraving or bright colours.
Lok : wow this is amazing
Sophie : yeah look at the desigh
(Y/n) : well very nice but lets not forget our job.
Dante : he is right first we gotta save Patrick then we have to find if there is anything worth taking back to the Huntik foundation.

Everybody nodded walking into the city following the wet footsteps on the floor obvious of a titan all there was not a single one of a human so they must have been carrying Patrick meaning he was most likely knocked out cold. Everybody walked through the city still following the footsteps going to the main building, the team made sure to see everything there was in the city finding things like homes or stores.

On the trip (y/n) started walking next to Sophie both getting in the back of the group to talk in private.
Sophie : this place is amazing.... guess its a good thing Patrick got kidnapped or we never would have found this place
(Y/n) : yeah lets just hope he is still alive
Sophie : im sure he is....... i wonder what we find here
(Y/n) : Lets keep looking and we find out

Sophie smiled not taking her eyes of the news things she saw while (y/n) did the same sometimes stealing glances at Sophie memorising how her hair looked when it was wet sparkling in the light like her eyes. He ripped himself from staring focusing on a mermaid statue placed against a building.

This time Sophie stole a glance blushing thinking how she wished that she and (y/n) could just spend forever in a place like this discovering a few secrets or just looking together at all the beauty in the city. They found out the footsteps indeed let to the main building making the team run up the stairs to the top to find their missing friend.

On the top you had a great view about the temple surrounded by pillars with sea animals ingraved in it as the sea dragon head stood above the double doors spitting water that landed inside a hole next to the door making a waterfall. Infront of the temple were two giants pool one left and one right with golden edge making it look very important.

A few few titans guarded the place looking like fish men with armor holding either swords or spears in their fish hand all now a entire group carried a unconcious wrapped in rope Patrick to the pool where a huge sea snake rose out obvious a titan. It hissed seeing a snack brought over opening his mouth revealing long sharp salvia covered teeth.

The entire group felt a shiver going down their spine about thinking were those teeth would be for used quickly firing ogerforsts or raypulse into the titans carrying Patrick making them drop the guy on the ground. He awoke from the drop confused why he was wet and where he was.

Patrick spotted the fish titans running to the group making him try to summon a titan finding out he could't speak with a rope in his mouth preventing him from speaking. He sighned trying to stand up finding out the rest of his body was also tied making him sigh again laying his head on the floor.

Dante : Metegolem !!
Lok : lindorn

The two big titans crashed into the group of other titans sending many flying in the air where they turned back to their amulets inside the temple. The doors of the temple opened releasing about 15 more titans three of them being brutes carrying a huge mace with spikes on their maces. .