Overwatch : Yandere d.va x shy male neko reader

VincentHardy5

The overwatch base is in a rockey area with a great view over sea and the sun (yeah that map)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You smiled looking over the sunset while sitting ontop of the overwatch base taking in the view, you were part Neko a experiment from Talos to make super humans by mixing the DNA of a human with animals you were half cat..... and not what they wanted once you reached 16 they tried to kill you since you were to shy to battle even when you had Cat reflexes!

Lucky Overwatch found out how this experiments and destroyed the lab saving you in the process letting you stay at the base since you could't go outside with your ears and fluffy tail. You didn't really mind the people in Overwatch were nice to you always calling you adorble and doing whatever to make you happy if you were the cutest kitten in the world.

One however went much farther then the others and her name was D.va like she liked to call herself.

Once you two met D.va was head over heels for you how nice you were and those ears were adorble she would cuddly with you or get you to watch movies with her or play games whatever made you spend time with her

You enjoyed it of course D.va was amazing in her own ways all slowy you have been noticing that lately she been much more protective trying to keep female overwatch members away from you and always much more touchy that started to hug went to hugs she moved so she was... in a position that was meant for lovers.

Other members said she just had a crush on you all you started to think it started to become more then that you really saw the looks in her eyes and that was not sanity...... you one time looked widowmaker in the eyes when she was about to make a kill and it was nowhere so cold and creepy like that of D.va.

Speaking of D.va you heard the girl walk out the overwatch entrance carrying a very heavy garbage bag she really had trouble carrying, you were about to offer to help her when you started to have a better look on D.va noticing a blood stain on the front of her suit... well you did see a stain but you weren't sure what from.

You sneaked after D.va carefully following her as she dragged the bag pretty far away from overwatch to a hidden area behind a rock away from the base if she really tried to hide something. You followed her hiding behind the other side of the huge rock to see D.va wipe the sweat of her forehead the stain in her suit for sure blood.

She reached inside the garbage back opening it so she grab a jerry can and a lighter, all by opening you could see inside gasping at the sight of Mei death body seemed to be shot and stabbed several times before she finally died. D.va started to pour oil over the bag and body humming a song then threw the lighter in the bag igniting the oil burning the body.

You moved behind the rock again shivering from the sight..... who knew that a girl who said 'winkey face' could be a cold blooded murderer. (The guy who reguested this)

You peaked around the corner looking for D.va who disepeared.
(Y/n) thought : where she go ?
D.va : bbooo

You screamed turning around to look D.va straight in the eyes who had a yandere look and a smile looking how you stepped away from her nearly having a heart attack.
D.va : sorry you had to found out like this i wanted to tell this after our first date (smiles)
(Y/n) : D.va... why did you kill her ?
D.va : mei..... i didn't want to but she found out my little secret so i had to get rid of her

You stepped back tripping over a small rock making you land on your butt, D.va took her chance and stepped forward pushing you to the ground sitting ontop of you looking down with a insane smile.
(Y/n) : w-what s-s-secret

D.va smirked leaning to kiss your fluffy ear before she softly whispered into your ear.
D.va : that your mine (nibble on your ear)
(Y/n) : what (keeping teeth together not to make a sound from feeling her stratch your ear... what your sentive)
D.va : that your mine....... i always had a crush on you (y/n) your so sweet your neko side makes you adorble we even shares the same hobbies...... that love slow grew bigger and bigger to the point i wanted to have you for myself and keep a eye on you all time but Mei found out i had cameras planted in your room and confronted me about it (move down to peck your cheek) so she had to get out my way before she turned me to Winston and they would take you away from me

D.va started to peck your cheek slowy giving you time to think

D.va was apparently a yandere who just killed Mei one of the sweetest persons you knew, not only that she apperently spied on you and gods know whats more she had done.... thing is you had a crush on her too and even thought she murdered somebody you for some reason still loved her enough to take a deep breath to gather your courage then wrap your arms around her waist moving your head to look her in eyes.
(Y/n) : l-look i be yours on t-two conditions

D.va eyes sparker up first kissing you all over the face muttering 'whatever you want' before she stopped looking you back in the eyes smirking at the red shy face.
(Y/n) : one : no more murders
D.va : if they don't get in the way of our love
(Y/n) : and 2 : you remove the cameras
D.va : aaahhhhhh
(Y/n) : just move in my room or something just d-don't watch me its creepy

D.va nodded her head happely leaning to kiss you on the lips forcing her tongue in your mouth moaning as you two fought for domaince fighting heavely with no side winning until you two pulled away with red faces. D.va lay down at your side head on chest and grabbed with one hand her phone aiming the camera at you.
D.va : smile

You smiled and held a sighn up saying 'in love with yandere'

Don't expect all to have such a quick updates i did this pretty fast since im bored.... had to fill a tooth so spend the day at home... anyway enjoy