Rwby : male reader x Ruby rose part 1

The oc arashi akuma is not mine but of Kuraikage2000 and i do this because why not
Patrick is my oc (me) and i keep using him sometimes he used to be the star of (Rwby : the darkness) but i decide to make it in a male reader so more people could enjoy it but now i come in this.

(Y/o) = your outfit

You sat with your team at your own table in a cafetaria. Your team was named p(..)an the strangest but the most powerfull team of beacon never been beating and having the strongest members there were but you just loved hanging out with them.

Patrick was the leader choosen for his quick reaction time and skills in battle. He was the strongest and the best fighter and his semblance give him many power and skills that always came usefull. He had brown messy hair, red eyes scaring everybody and wore a black outfit (simeliar to assassins creed) with a belt for his weapons and a hood . He carried a skull great sword on his back and two handguns on his belt together with a few grenades.

You were kinda the second in command and you were a great fighter and support. Your semblance let you enchant yours or others weapons to give them boost in element damage. You wore (y/o) and used dual one-handed swords that you could enchant if you needed too and you could chance them in dual shotguns.

Neo was the safer who got people out of danger and protected them with her umbrella. Even if she was a mute she was nice company but never mess with her icecream. She left the white fang with Arashi akuma. And joined beacon to make up for her crimes in the past with her crush.

Arashi akuma a.k.a (storm devil) was more or less the guy who got them the stuff they needed with his semblance (imanginition becomes reality) he was a wolf faunus with long finger nails teeth and a tail.
He wore a black t-shirt with a symbol on the chest black and purple jacket jeans and black,white and purple shoes. He wore a lot of matching skull accessories that matched with his mask he always wore with voice modifier. He used two scythe's connected by a chain and a hidden blade infused with dust on his wrist.

Arashi : i just did what was right.
Neo using the scroll : (yeah but you got us all in trouble)
Arashi : i know they are bullying velvet and i won't let it happend okay.
Patrick : we understand but you did blow up a wall.
Arashi : yeah sorry about that

Various females x male reader (a lot of animes, videogames, movies etc) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara