Wet : Rubi x male reader

You cleaned a beer glass in your own bar, you never thought about owning a bar but one time you went with a friend to a bar your friend took you after a work day where you both met two men who challenged you two to poker. You found out you were really good at it quickly winning the game with 700 bucks and papers so you could own the bar now.

You thought long and hard about further rescearch told you this could be worth a shot so you traveled to america set up the bar cleaned it, brought the stuff needed and worked the entire thing yourself suprised how easy it was to run the bar if you played your cards right.

Now you sat behind the bar a few customers still here in 23.30 when you closed in a hour or two lay to how business was going. The door of your bar opended for the woman you knew as Rubi the... problem solver. She walked over to the bar scaring everybody inside the bar of what she would do,, three men even drinked their beers then made a attempt to the door to escape her when her hand caught one guy arm.
Rubi : i didn't see you paying the bartender
The guy gulped throwing some money on the counter then left the bar, Rubi gave a bored chuckle then took her normal seat at the bar not needing to order since you already placed a bottle of your best alchohol infront of her.
(Y/n) : and how are you Rubi ?

Yup its true you knew Rubi personaly...... she one time simply entered your bar for a drink after a mission staying a long time when the remaining members of the crew she fought tracked her to your bar opening fire at anything that moved, the bar was that day mostly empty only you, Rubi and three others who ducked in time.
Most people in that kind of work would have left you behind to deal with their mess but Rubi actually protected you from the crew, killed them all even paid for the damage later returning like nothing happend making the bar her normal hangout spot. She would come here when she was done with a mission or just happend to be close by for a drink, a talk with you and just to get out of her desert for a while knowing you always kept a good glass of alchohol for out of friendship....... and fear....a lot of fear.
Rubi : just go back from a job got paid so good.
(Y/n) : good

You finished the glasses so you placed them where they belonged turning up the volume of the radio to hear the song better, for some reason you could feel Rubi eyes on you watching you put everything in order quickly turning back to her glass when you turned around to check if something was wrong.

Rubi turned the bottle upside down taking half of it down her throath in one go no sight of a burning feeling when most adult men would have a coughing fit.
Rubi : how are you ?
(Y/n) : bar is going good, got a message from my family and paid rent so im great currently.

More customers left half drunk the bar giving you more money then needed but being drunk is also being stubborn so they were sure they gave you the right amount then walked out leaving you and Rubi alone in the bar.
Rubi : not many people
(Y/n) : no not a lot stay so late to get home safe there is one guy who shoots the man that banged his wife and suddenly everybody is afraid of the dark.
Rubi : (chuckle) then its just you and me so mind turning the radio to mine music ?

You nodded turning the radio to a channel putting up some music of Rubi who signed with a smile drinking her drink while listening to the music enjoying herself her more then she would dare too admit. You just liked it that she was here with you, okay she was dangerous maybe trigger happy and the biggest acholic that ever walked in your bar but for some reason you fell for her for everything never getting enough of her attention.

You always kept the best drinks you could buy somewhere for her, you even sold her a crate or two for her hideout, you didn't think somebody like her would fall for you she was just a loner you thought atleast she was your friend and that made you happy too if only you could gather the guts to tell her.

She just finished her drink comvertable grabbing one herself jumping over the bar to grab one from under the bar. You rolled your eyes knowing it was no use to tell her no when her guns where on her hips. She found herself a good whiskey using her teeth to open the top then spit it out somewhere turning the bottle upside down pourning the liguid down her throath.

You watched how down her second bottle of the night not affected by the acholol at all from probaly heavy years of drinking she wasn't somebody who got too drunk but damm she could drink better then the top 10 drinkers that ever walked in your bar together.
Rubi : what your looking at ?
(Y/n) : nothing

She didn't believe you she could tell you zoned out for a second with that look in your eyes your eyes staring at her face. You decided to join her for a drink only you went in the back for a while coming back with a pretty good bottle of alchohol.
Rubi : wait is that (drinks name) ?
(Y/n) : yeah i keep this for myself when i feel like drinking but if i do it do it with a good taste

You pourned yourself a glass knowing Rubi was looking at you, you though it was you didn't share to tease her but in truth it was her time to stare remembering the day she met you. She returned from a pretty well gone job, she just wanted a few nice cold beers and look if she could buy a crate or.. 5 for herself at the hideout first she didn't think much of you as bartender.

Then the crew found her and she could't let you die when she was the one they wanted so she safed you and along the way she..... felt a connection something she never felt before that made her visit the same bar again repaired then it became her normal hangout spot each time meeting you again finding out about each other more and more.

She sighned placing her empty bottle on the counter looking away for a second then she gatgered her courage and looked at you just pourning yourself a second shot.
Rubi : so tell me you finally got yourself a girl ?
(Y/n) : no.........
Rubi : what your keeping from me ?
(Y/n) : well i like a girl but i can't find the courage to tell her
Rubi : really ? (Heart speeds up a little) whats her name ?
(Y/n) : not gonna tell you.
Rubi : and i thought we could trust each other...... come on tell me atleast how she likes
(Y/n) : why you care ?
Rubi : i don't know maybe its the acholol.
(Y/n) : well if you have to know........ she is beautifull strong, smart enough, nothing like other woman, can take very good care of herself and athelic.

Rubi gained a small smile when you all said those things....looking at her from the corners of your eyes.
Rubi : its me ain't it giving the fact your looking at me.

You didn't answer looking down at your empty glass ahsamed she found out, Rubi walked over to your side taking the glass from your hands to place it away on the counter. She turned your head so you looked at her right in her green eyes her breath in your face smelling from the drinks a little like beer only better.

She closed her eyes planting her lips against yours tasting like the best achohol you ever tasted in your life, you also closed your eyes wrappung your arms around her waist pushing her against the counter. She smiled in the kiss wrapping one arms around your neck the other in your air, she jumped on the counter wrapping her legs around your waist to bring you kissing like two horny teenagers.

You had your hands on her waist rubbing your thumb over her skin feeling soft which was strange giving the fact she probaly was used to getting shot yet she felt so good to hold in your arms while you pressed your lips against her not letting her escape your hold on her.

You two made out for maybe 5 minutes before you parted breathing heavely your faces red from the passion.
(Y/n) : damm
Rubi : double damm

She brought you back in holding your face in her hands kissing you again on the lips which you gladly returned kissing her back if there was no tomorrow.