Rwby : Pyrrha nikos x male reader

(Y/n) sat in professor port class keeping a eye on Cinder team not trusting them for a bit he had a horrible feeling about them without any prove all he knew that something was wrong with that team. (Y/n) was concerned mostly about his crush Pyrrha he could tell the team kept a good eye on her for some weird reason.

He feared for many of his friends but mostly Pyrrha, whatever he tried he never got real prove of Cinder or her team evil intentions all the aura they had made (y/n) shiver. He looked at the clock inside the classroom waiting for the class to end (y/n) still needed to do something that could help him find out if Cinder was really evil.

Pyrrha peeked to the side looking at (y/n) blushing when Pyrrha looked at her crush, Pyrrha always had a crush on (y/n) all she was to shy to admit she loved him. Pyrrha wanted nothing more then just confess her love to kiss (y/n) on the lips to show all her feeling but everytime she got close somebody ruined it or she chickend out.

Same thing went for (y/n)

Class ended after so many hours... well it was a single hour but it felt ssssooooo much longer because port would't shut up and accept the past happend and he had to live in the present.

(Y/n) stood up saying goodbye to his team being one of the first one's out the class already jogging down the hall to his room hearing somebody run after him. That somebody was no other then Pyrrha worried why he seemed to be in such a hurry.
Pyrrha : (y/n) why are you going so fast is something wrong ?
(Y/n) : no im fine i just wanna be in time for something

He rushed to his room opening the doors to out his normal clothes on wanting to close the door but Pyrrha kept them opening looking only more worried now.
Pyrrha : for what ?

(Y/n) wanted to tell her everytime was fine but seeing her worried face worried for his safety made (y/n) decide to tell her the truth pulling Pyrrha in his room making sure nobody could listen before smashing the door closed.
(Y/n) : promise you don't tell anybody
Pyrrha : i promise
(Y/n) : ..... (sigh) i believe trouble is coming
Pyrrha : what you mean ?
(Y/n) : you know that team with the girl with long black hair, the one with green hair, and that guy you sparred against ?
Pyrrha : uuhhmm yeah i think i do
(Y/n) : while... i have a bad feeling about them... i just know i know them from something bad but i can't out my finger on it

He turned around opening his closet to throw his clothes on the his bed checking his scroll after to look for a messages which he didn't had so he placed the scroll back to his pocket.
Pyrrha : look i know they don't seem nice but that doesn't mean they are evil or something.
(Y/n) : i know but i feel it in my soul they are hiding something bad..... i know it sounds weird but you have to trust ke

Pyrrha looking in (y/n) eyes finding nothing else then worry and fear for the safety of his team of his friend... Pyrrha own safety.

Pyrrha smiled placing a hand on (y/n) cheek looking in his eyes/giving (y/n) a sweet and kind smile that made (y/n) heart melt blood running to his cheek.
Pyrrha : okay lets find out if your right........ together

(Y/n) smiled brighlty giving her a almost bone breaking hug Pyrrha blushing heavely from the affection of her crush.

She left (y/n) team dorm moving to her own room to put her normal clothes on to accompany him to where ever he needed to go wanting to show she trusted/supported him. (Y/n) waited outside for her so the two could travel together to the city to do whatever (y/n) needed to do to find out if Cinder was evil.

(Y/n) recieved a massage from a friend in the 'bad side' of town about a location (y/n) explained to Pyrrha he expected some of his old friends to show there so that he could ask them for help. He told Pyrrha that one of him was a old friend of (y/n) named Patrick who was kicked out of training school when he unlocked his dark semblance.