Darksiders : Uriel x male human reader

Uriel face maintained a profensial look while her soul cried when she looked out on the death city infront of her, she scanned the entire city from ontop of a old penthouse having a great view over the city so it was a amazing point to rest and later continue the search for humans.

After the destruction of the third realm it became one of Uriel top priorities to search for any humans for a sigh of hope for the third kingdom still had a chance to be revived but this search and thousand others all failed all seeing just more demons left and right.

She sighned knowing that slowy her chances of finding humans was close to zero by now, the demons won and mankind was doomed it could only be a matter of time before the hellguard would perish along side them thanks to the demons and the horseman War.
She opended her yellow eyes again looking out on the city seeing something run over the streets out of her sight when the way the thing went too was followed by a lot of demons.

Being curious Uriel took two hellguard with her while they flew inside a old building entering through a huge hole quickly killing the few zombies then looked out the window seeing a lone figure running away from normal demons. It turned around for a second pulling what looked like a handgun out and fired killing three demons then runned away again when the shooting caused a huge demon to reveal himself out of the ground throwing a wreck of a car after the figure.

Uriel : it can't be
Hellguard : my lady whats wrong ?
Uriel : that figure wasn't a angel or demon... follow me !!!

Uriel lead the two angels across the buildings after the chase that continue on for another street disepearing inside a old hotel the demons who entered were shot to death until the figure run out of bullets needing to run faster. The entrance was being swarmed by demon the huge one just kicked a bigger entrance for himself all Uriel landed ontop of his head stabbing her sword right in his brains.

She jumped between the demons with her guards killing them fast and swiftly to continue her own chase after the remaining demons and figure.
The shadow could runned from demons like he did for his entire life easy taking sharps turn while running up the stairs and through the halls in the hope of losing the demons on his tail who only stayed 10 feet behind him destroying whatever lay in their way.

Eventually it ended up with the shadow tripping landing on his stomach, he turned around pulling his gun out throwing in another mag and fired hoping to kill them before a demon could reach him. They all were headshotted so their bodies crashed across the hall all the last made it almost close enought to touch the figure all the last shot blew his head up spraying blood all over the possible human.

You pulled the hood off your head cleaning your face with your sleeve muttering things like 'damm demons' or 'now who knows what i get' pulling yourself from the ground. You were born in this city long after the end of Humankind growing up with your father and mother who claimed you all were all whats left of humanity so far they knew.

They died at the hands of a demon a long time ago leaving you to survive on your own but your father trained you revealing you were a born survivor always surviving a encounter when you were forged into one.

At the end of the hall Uriel appeared with her hellguard shocked to see a actually alive human cleaning his face from demon blood, you caught them standing there so scared you turned around again running away from the angels who tried to chase but out of the rooms zombies bursted through the doors into the hall.

Uriel : wait !!! (You ignore her running farther) great

She made her way through the demons faster then ever before determinated to save you before a demon got to you even thought you didn't want her help. She rounded the corner not seeing you all one elevator door was open to show you used the panel on the roof to get inside the elevator shaft.