Gears of war 3 : sam x male reader

(Warning this contains cursing, a destroyed city and violent death with a bit of fear

You runned without looking back over the streets in your destroyed home-city, once living and beautiful now a wasteland with locust everywhere that killed who ever they found. A bullet pasted your head into a car but you kept running away from the locust squads following you and even if you knew how to take care of yourself you had to get the medicine in your backpack to safety.

You jumped over a car and whent left to escape them into a alleyway but the locust did't give up and kept following you sometimes shooting at you but each time they missed by a mile. You bashed a door to pieces and went inside a building hearing the footsteps of the locust behind you.

You went around the corner and took cover behind the wall done with running and opended fire killing the first one with some goodshots in the chest and the other three took also cover firing at you. You grabbed a frag-grenade and tossed it infront of a soda-machine that protected one locust but not from the explosion.

With one more down you resumed fire at another one hitting him in the arm and the pain got him to move away and you shot him in the back.

The last one spotted you reloading and came closer readying his chainsaw gun making the chain spin and without mercy he attacked you but you jumped back from his first chob and then the second. You rolled under his third swing and kicked his feet out of under him and jumped on his chest so you could start beating him to death.

You kept punching and punching until he was almost death and finished him by smashing his head into the floor hearing the crack of the skull.
(Y/n) : another one bites the dust.

You stood up took the ammo from the body's and a frag-grenade which could come very usefull.

Feeling safe for a while you went on with your mission, your survivors outpost needed medicine so you voluntured to get it but your luck runned out when you passed a locust squad looking for something to kill. You had to be back quick because your outpost had some soldiers who got in a bad fight.

You climbed a truck to look ahead for any dangers like locust, traps, other survivors, or gears.

You looked around feeling the pain seeing your city in ruins with smoke rising over the buildings but ducked when reavers flew over your head heading to somewhere in a hurry. Before you could even ask yourself that question a explosion came form the way they were heading.
(Y/n) thought : that was a huge explosion ! I know i should't get involved but maybe it are survivors that need help.

You jumped down and headed to the place where the fight took place avoiding locust and taking short-cuts through alleys and jumped over cars and trucks to get there as fats as you could.

You took a fire-escape ladder going to the roof of a building crouching slowy to the edge to look at the fight seeing gears soldiers trying to hold there own against the locust but they had much more grubs and over runned them.
The soldiers were taking down by the huge cross-fire that killed a lot of soldiers on either side but the gears could't take all the casualties and retreated.

Your eyes went over all the soldiers stuck in the fight seeing explosion after explosion blowing them into thousand pieces but your eyes got stuck on one woman fight bravely against the locust giving the people behind her the chance to run.
She turned around but the car next to her exploded and blew her on the floor unconscious with the cars wrechage ontop of her but nobody noticed in the heat of the fight and saved there own asses.

You bit your lip decinding if you should save her or not, she was a gear but also somebody who just wanted to survive like you and you could't just leave somebody to die like that.