Bleach : neliel x male reader

(AkumaShedo1 was the winner of the last quiz so he gets this girl enjoy :) )))
(i never got that far at bleach because im watching it on netflix and i wish they would add more seasons but they did't yet so i have to go for that she is a bit childlish but mature in battle.) 

You opended the door of your home and just kicked it shut tired from a day training with your friend Patrick,
lucky Yoruichi came along needing him so you could go home. You fell on the couch tired and closed you eyes just wanting to sleep but somebody knocked on the door.

You dragged yourself from the couch and walked to the door wondering who would visit you at this time. You opended the door to be tackled by your crush Neliel.
Neliel : (Y/N) !!!

You met her thanks to Ichigo and soon developed a crush on the childish beauty never getting tired of her.
She liked you too and became your best friend doing stuff like playing board games ,video games, watching movies
(no scary movies anymore when she blasted the tv to pieces after a jump scare, there went your plan of holding a scared Neliel being her hero)

She took you in a hug crushing that hugged the air of your lungs and you did't get any because you were choked in her chest.
(Y/n) : hmhphmhpg !!
Neliel : sorry what ?

She let go so you breath again with a red face.
(Y/n) : i almost got choked to death !
Neliel : OH GOD IM SORRY !!!

She gave you another hug again almost murdering you but you got her to let go and walked her to the couch and gave her some tea.
Neliel : thanks !!

She gave you the smile that always maked your day even when a hollow would gave you scars for live seeing her smile make you forgot about all the pain.

She looked happy today more then useally if she was looking forward to something.
(Y/n) : so how was your day ?
Neliel : it was good but i thought that we did't got the chance to hang out anymore so i hoped you wanted to do that now.
(Y/n) : of course i love hanging out with you.

You both blushed of thinking of spending time together but did't show it to the other.
(Y/n) : what would you like to do ?
Neliel : maybe we could watch some scary movies again.
(Y/n) : after last time ?
Neliel : i promise i control myself..... if you promise to keep me safe.

You blushing willenly to risk the chance if you could hold her.

You looked through the shelves of scary movies trying to find something not to scary so you decide to go with underworld revolutions, it did't hold many jump scars but looked pretty cool so you put it in and went back to the couch wrapping a arm around her shoulders pressing her against your side.

You explained the plot to her without spoiling to much for her and lay back enjoying the movie with the girl who hugged you without killing you expect when something too violent happend but she seemed to enjoy the movie with the love between the two stars ,seeing the fight scenes but her favorite thing was you holding her protective in your arms.

She sometimes just faked to be scared to hug you and you hugging her back so lovely.

Soon you two were halfway when the two stars went to a ship belonging to a vampire who could help them with there vampire enemie chasing them.
Neliel : you know, i like this movie.
(Y/n) : me too
Neliel : whats your favorite thing about this movie ?
(Y/n) : hmmm that would be the fighting scenes, you ?
Neliel : well um (blushes with a smile) you holding me.

You looked down at her with your own blush but only blushed harder when she pressed her lips against yours in a loving and caring way but a bit shy. You fell down on your back on the couch bringing her ontop of you without breaking the kiss.

Once you parted Neliel took you again in a hug that could murder you.
Neliel : I LOVE YOU (Y/N) !!!

She held you for a few more seconds growing worried that you did't answer but realised that she was choking you so let go sitting on your waist.
(Y/n) : thanks god (breaths in) but i love you too Neliel, ever since i met you.
Neliel : really ?
(Y/n) : does this answer your question ?

You kissed her again placing your hands on her hips while she wrapped her arms around your neck.

She spend the night over with you watching movies in your own way of celebrating your confession and welcoming the future, the future you two had now together.