Wife Mikasa x husband male reader

Short : 691 words

Mikasa smiled after she returned home never knowing how happy it could make her just stepping a foot in her home after such a tiring mission/day.

Well her home and yours

She looked at the wedding ring around her finger on her right hand still remembing the day you asked her. You were just a normal nice guy who she met while going through the town and you two just clicked soon going on amazing dates and then....... marriage.

Mikasa remained doing her job knowing how much it sometimes scared you but you knew about your wife skills and trusted her to always come back to you.

Mikasa could hear you cooking in the kitchen making her smile silently moving into the kitchen to see your back as you faced whatever you were making no clue Mikasa was home.

With a little smile she sneaked behind you and carefully wrapped her arms around your waist muttering a small 'boo' in your ear feeling you jump a little but relax at knowing it was just Mikasa.

You got out her arms and turned around grabbing her hips as you pressed your lips on hers having missed Mikasa a lot. Mikasa wrapped her arms around your neck and kissed you back being reminded why she made sure to always come back to her home and to you.

(Y/n) : hey

Mikasa : hey

(Y/n) : (smiles) i missed you

Mikasa : i missed you too

(Y/n) : so how was work ?

Mikasa : tiring

(Y/n) : while im making dinner you sit down in the living room and it be done soon

Mikasa smiled and Pecks your lips as a thank you making her way to the couch in the living room where she took her boots off her. She smelled the delicious send of what you were making, Mikasa sighed feeling a little less stressed now she was home with you and your food.

Mikasa waited patiently for you to come back with two plates of food : steak with a bit of vegetables that made Mikasa smile how much work you put in it.

You sat down next to her handing her your plate then started on yours watching her gently take a bit loving your cooking. She gave you a sweet smile then placed her hand on yours giving it a gently sqeeuze.

Mikasa held the plate on her lap eating with one hand slowy holding your hand with her other hand as you did the same as her sqeeuzing her hand back feeling how well it fitted in your own.

You two ate in a comfortable mood talking whatever subject came to mind or how your days were just trying to be social with each other.
When the plates were done you let Milasa rest as you quickly cleaned the dishes then returned to take Mikasa in your arms and lay down with her ontop of you.

Mikasa smiled and placed her right hand on your chest resting her hand on your chest hoping to feel your heartbeat under her fingers.

Mikasa : you still remember the day you asked me to marry you ?

(Y/n) : yeah i had done my best to make you a amazing dinner at my home but you were late with titan problems... all the food was cold once you got there finding me on the couch asleep.

Mikasa : with a box in your hand..... (smiles) ever since i started loving you i wanted to be your wife and that dream came true that day

(Y/n) : sad i never got to ask without you knowing... i wanted to see your reaction

Mikasa : you saw it

(Y/n) : oh yeah you kissed me awake

Milasa chuckled replaying her favorite memory in her head over and over again while listening to your heartbeat.

Mikasa : i love you (y/n)

(Y/n) : i love you too Mikasa... always will

Mikasa smiled and moved her head to look deeply in your eyes leaning down to kiss you on the lips as you returned the kiss wrapping your arms around her waist.

You wrapped your arms around your wife.