Rwby : yang x male reader

You sat bored in class of mr.port just watching the clock counting the last minutes away. He just kept talking about his past but that was the only thing he talked about in the class of today and the only action there was the two fights with Beowolfs he took with him.

You tried to listen but you almost fell asleep so you just focused on the clock but then you again almost fell asleep so you just looked around the class. You watched many studenst either sleeping writing down or fighting a losing fight with staying awake until the class ends.

You just sighed and tried to find the source of the akwardly feeling of being watched but you could't find anything or see anybody who could be watching you. Until you looked at your crush Yang and swore you could see her turning her head when you looked at her.

You did't think of any reason why she would be looking at you when you weren't that much and she was everything. You always liked the blond beauty since day one when you walked into her in the emerald forest when she looked for her team after losing them in a small fight with grim and she chased one trying to run. You helped her track the team down and in the process you got to know her falling in love but never said anything.

Port kept talking and talking until he was cut of by the buzzer.

Mr port : oh it looks like were done for the day so i guess i see you guys on monday.
A its was weekend and that means you could finally relax and go hunt for grim for fun.

Everybody runned away just wanting to do something fun like playing video games, watching movies, or going out
but you said goodbye to your team and walked to the lockers to grab your weapons. You changed into your hunter gear and grabbed your two bladed staff so you had something to defend yourself if you encountered some grim walking in beacon. (That happens sometimes)

You went for your favorite nap place, a big apple tree on the far side of beacon that was always quiet and derserted so you were never bothered when you just lay there to sleep and get away from it all.

You weren't surprised when you found that you were alone and lay back against the tree closing your eyes and crossing your legs while taking the nature in all his glory.

unaware to you, you were being watched by Rwby standing far away.

Weiss : come on ! why don't you just tell him because im sick of having to hear you mumble to yourself how nice (y/n) is when were in class.

Yang : im sorry but....

Blake : whats wrong Yang ? Your always so confident and brave doing this without worry.

Ruby : yeah why is this so different ?

Yang : because... i really love him and im for once scared i screw up or push him away.

Ruby : aaahhh your really got it bad !

Yang : well n-not that bad !

Blake : just stop worrying and get your man !

The three girls pushed Yang to your direction so the girl took a deep breath and put on usually smile while approaching you.

Yang : hhheeellllooooo !!!!

You jumped a bit from the suddenly voice but relaxed when you spotted it was just Yang. You blushed and looked somewhere else when your eyes found her hips swinging back and forth but sadly Yang noticed it but did't seem to mind.

Yang : what are you doing ?

(Y/n) : relaxing.

Yang : okay mind if i join ?

(Y/n) : sure go ahead.

She smiled and lay next to him against a tree looking at the sky.

Yang : nice place.

(Y/n) : thanks i enjoy coming here because it so nice and quiet.

Yang : did't know you were in nature.

(Y/n) : i am if i get to have a good nap.

She laughed making you smile of hearing her beautiful laugh that always brough a smile on your face even after a bad day or week. She stopped and watched you laying against the tree breathing the clean air in like there were no troubles in the world.

She leaned her head againts your shoulder making you blush a bit feeling her against you filling you with a warm and a good sensation. You decide to be brave and wrapped your arm around her shoulder making her snuggle against you.

Yang : somebody got brave.
(Y/n) : don't like it ?
Yang : no... love it

She snuggeld against you that there was no space between you and held your hand with her own but pressed her chest against your side while snuggling in your side getting a blush.

Yang : i can see that you like this,,,,
(Y/n) : well um..um

She was now sure you liked her and maked the first move by kissing you on the lips earning a 'mhhmf' but you eventually kissed her back with the same passion earning a moan from her.

Up ahead the rest of Yang team looked at the two of you thinking it was very cute seeing two lovers come together.

Ruby/weiss : aaaahhhhhhh
Blake : (taking pictures) yeah

The two you kept kissing under the shade of the tree both holding each other close until you almost died of lack of oxygen and parted looking love drunk.

(Y/n) : i-i-i-i lov-ve y-you Yang
Yang : i love you too sexy,,,,

She started kissing your neck while you started to run your hands through her hair but then you remembert how protective she is about it.

Yang : are you touching my hair ?!!!
(Y/n) : uuummm.....
Yang : ssshhh you can make it alright if you kiss me again.
(Y/n) : if you say it babe

You kissed her again holding her close.