Red vs blue : Tex x male reader

Doing this i think im gonna make another Carolina x male reader and delete the old one the new one has better grammer and story

-----------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) : we're here

(Y/n) looked at the entrance of a old freelancer felicity as his friend parked the roadhog behind him.

Both were the standard old freelancer soldier armor all Patrick (your friend) had his painted in black and red with a few skulls symbols on the gaunlets and shoulder plates.

(Y/n) had his pained in (f/c) with a (symbol) on his chest.

Both guys carried regular UNCS assault rifles but also two shotguns on their back. 

Patrick : this the place ? (Gets out the car)
(Y/n) : yeah...... lets find her Patrick
Patrick : im right behind you

Both used to be part of the freelancer project as security guards or soldiers but once the truth came to light and the Meta killed agent Carolina the two deserted stealing a lot of info from the freelancer computers.

They found out about this secret base and a possible secret or somebody hidden inside of it so (y/n) hoped he would find her.

Agent Texas

(Y/n) still remembert the first time he saw her fighting three freelancer at once kicking ass like a badass.

He gathered his courage and started a conversation with her in the cafeteria not easy but it soon was clear they were friends.

(Y/n) loved and trusted Texas enough to help her betray the director (convinced patrick to do the same) but after the crash they had lost track of her but now this was his chance to find the Tex he loved again.

They entered the building by having fake authority that F.I.L.S.S believed thanks to everything they stole knew a lot of codes and passwords anyway.

They were carefully for traps all they walked in without problem so possible project freelancer thought this was well hidden they would't need defences.

They looked around finding some kind of training field and a lot of weapons and med kits which they took of course.

(Y/n) : atleast we don't have to worry about ammo and guns

Patrick nodded and went into a hallway looking for something more as (y/n) found his way into a control room and started up the computers.

(Y/n) : F.I.l.S.S is there anything i should know about this place ?
F.I.L.S.S : thats classified
(Y/n) : its okay i have authory to know everything.... Coda 5476381 B36C
F.I.L.S.S : access granted should i start the training program ?
(Y/n) : sure

With Patrick

Patrick had walked into a death end finding nothing else then a weird reinforment door he couldn't get open.

Suddenly however there was a loud 'bang' and the door cracked and bended a little making a metal bending sound as the door kept being hit on the other side by something very strong.

He took a step back watching the door slowy being punched off his hinges with each door.

With (y/n)

(Y/n) saw nothing happen so he just looked around the computer for something that worked all Patrick voice came over the comm.

Patrick : (y/n) what did you do ?
(Y/n) : well i uh activated the training program
Patrick : turn it off (crack) ah !!! (Groan) ow my head....... hey i found the (smack)
(Y/n) : Patrick ? (Worried)