Mass effect : tali x male reader

You growled when your gun again blockted for the 5 time this hour. Your gun just blockted when you where in a fire fight with your captain Shepard againts the Reapers so you had to use your handgun. You tried almost everything but you could't find the problem with with it.

You runned your hand through your hair almost giving up but kept looking anyway for the problem but that (censored) thing kept (censored) with you for already (censored) hours. You stood up and grabbed yourself a coffee from the coffee machine that shepard placed to keep the guys working.

James : still doesn't work huh ?
(Y/n) : no
Shepard : well you figure it out eventually

You and james saluted lazy to commander shepard and handed the guy a cup of coffee.
James : how are you doing commander ?
Shepard : could be better but (y/n), Tali needs you in the engine room but not sure why.
(Y/n) : i go there when i finish this coffee.

You finished your coffee and checked what Tali wanted, each second that you got close in the elevator you felt your heart beat faster. You weren't good in keeping it a secret that you liked Tali, you were that bad that the complete crew knew expect Tali herself. You would join her at the bar and talk to her when she felt lonely or when you felt lonely.
Or protect her on missions and always worrying about her.

Soon the doors opended and you walked in the engine room finding only Tali on a small stepladder so she could repair a machine in the roof.
(Y/n) : im here

She screamed and bumped her head on the roof and rubbed it ahsamed and hurt.
(Y/n) : you okay !!?
Tali : keelah.. im fine just was suprised thats all.
(Y/n) : you sure ?
Tali : y-yeah-h

You shrugged the stuttering off because it wasn't unusual with the both of you.
Tali : mind handing me that tool.
(Y/n) : sure

You gave her the tool and watched her work not understanding how she could just know what to do if repairing ships and everything on board was natural for her but she did was quarian.
(Y/n) : shepard said you wanted to talk about something.
Tali : o-o-h y-y-yeah giv-ve a minute-e

You nodded and just took a seat on a chair never stopping watching her work. She looked she was having no trouble at all but something still felt if something was bothering her.
Tali : aaannnnddd done

She closed the panel and stepped off so she was back on the ground. She walked over to a computer and started working on it but you walked behind her.
(Y/n) : so wanna tell me or am i just here so you can enjoy my company.
Tali : o-oh yeah sorry (turns) thanks for coming.
(Y/n) : no problem if you need me i come.
Tali : i know you (looks down) your always there for me.
(Y/n) : of course because you will do the same for me.

She smiled under her mask and looked back up looking you in the eyes.
Tali : yeah i will follow you to the end of space....... but i gotta tell you something that may get you to hate me.
(Y/n) : (place your hands on her shoulder) i will never hate you Tali.
Tali : promise ?
(Y/n) : promise

She took a deep breath and stared at her feet for a few second until you lifted her head with your hands.
Tali : while i have been having... feeling, i can't focus or think straight, when your here with me i feel happy but nervous and my body is heating up like never before................
(Y/n) : Tali are you telling me.......?
Tali : YES ! I love you and i know we're two different spieces and im a nervour wreck but-but-but

You smirked and placed one hand on her hip and the other on her cheek.
Tali : i know i talk to much but it is a defence thing because im nervous and not sure what to say so-so.....
(Y/n) : may i ?
Tali :............ yes

She tore off her mask and kissed you on the lips which she returned with wrapping your arms around her waist while you her legs around your waist. You grabbed her ass and lifted her on the desk behind her still kissing with your arms back around her waist.
You and Tali never felt better then finally releasing all of your emotions and that they were happy returned.   

Tali broke the kiss and looked you on the eyes not even bothering to put her mask back on.
Tali : well thats one hell of a way to confess.
(Y/n) : wanna do it again.
Tali : glady , i told the crew that i could handle the next two hours on my own.

You two kissed again but wished that one of you would atleast cut the camera so Shepard would't have all that blackmail.