Sao : Sinon x male reader

RoninDragon49
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The team had gathered infront of the entrance to a huge forest where dangerous monsters spawned the team had gathered to hunt the forest demon that had some amazing loot. Everybody was eager to go in but Kirito and Asuna said they waited for somebody to come and join their group.

They said it was a friend from their trapped days where this friend was a good player wielding a sword nearly as long him and half so broad, he was great friends with the two in the game joined them on many raids or missions and was put in the same hospital as Kirito where the team met real life.

It went even farther where they were put on the same school and lunched together or hanged out together like going to movies or whatever caught their interest however not to long ago the two found out he still played in virtually reality when he had free from his work so the two invited him to do this mission with him and he agreed.

He was around their age so they all should have a great time, in the far distance they could a see figure approaching in armor under a cloak carrying a sword bigger then any normal sword even bigger then a normal greatsword. The figure had a hood of the cloak over his head together with a dark dragon helmet.

His player name said thedarklord which wasn't that surprising since his armor and cloak were black together with his giant sword.

The figure stopped not to far from them makimg Kirito and Asuna smile waving the guy over who gave Kirito a fistbump and Asuna a hug asking how the married couple was doing. The figure removed his helmet showing he was a guy with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes smiling at the group.

(Y/n) : hey
Kleid : (y/n) !! So your the guy
silica : (y/n)

Everybody who came out Sword art online gave you a hug expect Leafa and Sinon who shared a confused look.

Sinon : you know him ?
Klein : of course.... (y/n) was introduced to us in Sao by Kirito and Asuna.... he went with my group for a while clearing out dungeons.
Lisbeth : i did his gear
Silica : we fought together so i could level up
Kirito : aye we made him meet all our friend.... i even introduced him to Leafa by the bar remember
Leafa : oh right !!! (Y/n) you play this too ?
(Y/n) : yup

Now Leafa gave (y/n) a hug having met him when Kirito brought him to the bar and introduced her to you... you three even went to a movie called alien convenant. Sinon now felt left out remembering she may have seen you leave the bar once but never really talked to you.

Asuna : now i think of it you haven't met Sinon yet !!!

You gave the archer a smile and nod which she did her best to return still uncomvertable.

Asuna : you two never met haven't you
(Y/n)/Sinon : nope 
Asuna : well what you say we later all meet up at the bar and you two can meet ?
(Y/n)/Sinon sure
Kirito : that solved lets go and kill some monsters

The others cheered following Kirito and Asuna into the forest, you walked in the back silently getting next to Sinon who like you just wanted to walk in the back silent. You two gave each other a glance but were both to shy to say something at first needing 5 minutes before you broke the silence.

(Y/n) : amusing i know the rest you might be the girl with glasses am i correct ?
Sinon : yes... the others told you about me ?
(Y/n) : yeah they have you high