Highschool of the dead : saeko x male reader (LEMON)

(So you guys wanna a lemon huh
...
...
...
...
... 
...
...
...
...
...
...
🍋 here you go

(Hhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah)

(Okay but on with the story and if your under aged dear god don't read)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saeko led you to the basement which was pretty empty with one light bulp to light the room a bit so you two could see something. Saeko tossed a blanket she took with her on the ground and then came to you swaying her hips like a show girl and pressed her lips against yours.
(Y/n) : Saeko you don't have to have sex with me after we got together, i can wait if your uncomvertable.
Saeko : im not (y/n), i wanted this for so long and we never know what tommorows brings so i don't wanna waste the time we have together. Are you uncomvertable ?
(Y/n) : of course i am with such a hot and sexy girlfriend but believe i want this more then anything.
Saeko : then what are you waiting for ? Im all yours..... master.

You smirked and kissed her on the lips while grabbing both of her boobs and giving them a good sqeeuze making Saeko moan. You smirked and started playing with them giving good sqeeuzes while having a tongue war with her. You did't know why but her tits just felt so good to hold and sqeeuze and her moans where like music to your ears.

She smirked in the kiss and went with her hand into your pants giving your cock a good sqeeuze of her own making you the one moaning. Wanting to hear more she started slowy going up and down.

You groaned and went with one hand into her short feeling her pantie soaked wet.
(Y/n) : damm your wet
Saeko : damm your hard

You smirked and placed her on the ground while kissing her neck leaving marks, you smirked and placed your tongue against her and slowy went up and down making her shiver of pleasure.
Saeko : you tease !

You smirked again and gave her boobs a nice sqeeuze only increasing the pleasure for her but she flipped both of you over sitting on your waist and started kissing your neck leaving hickeys. You smacked her ass getting her to gasp but she just started kissing harder really liking a good spanking.

You kissed her cheek so she raised her head and you two could kiss with lips.
Saeko : what you wanna do ?
(Y/n) : a lot of things but for now i wanna see those lemons of yours.
Saeko : very well

She grabbed her tanktop and very slowy raised it up giving you a show but by the end she kept it there so you only could see the under side of her boobs. Seeing you looking so lustfully maked her pull the thing off in one motion making her boobs fall out right infront of you.
(Y/n) : wow without anything like a bra there even bigger then i thought.

You slowy placed your hands on them and sqeeuzed them but then pinched her nipples with your fingers and started pulling a bit making the woman moan. You give her right nipple a lick and then placed your mouth over it and started sucking.
Saeko : (gasp) where did you learn all this !?!
(Y/n) : its surprise you what teenager all can learn with the world wide wep..... but i know a few tricks of my own like this.

You went into her short with your free hand and started rubbing her clit with slowy rubs while continue sucking on her right tit while Saeko her played with the left. You started going faster and suck harder but Saeko wasn't going leave you without some more pleasure so you felt her hand going into your pants and jerking you off.