Mortal kombat : Cassie x male reader x jacqui (lemon)

Your home was filled with chatted while you sat by the dinner table with your two girlfriends sitting opposite of you, it was 6 months after Cassie saved the jinsei things returning a little to normal now the danger was over all Sonya and Johnny spend a lot of time in tracing their old friends down to find a way to save them.

Sonya was nice enough to after the final battle to put you in Cassie/Jacqui teams seeing how you made her little girl happy all she made clear that if you hurted her or Jacqui she would break your bones then pay a doctor to nurse you back to health to break all the bones over again.

The team did a lot of mission of the books dealing with Mileena supporters trying to continue the fight and since outworld were their allies again after their horrible ass kicking from sub zero.

Seeing the team tired Johnny gave them all a few days off to enjoy peace and life all he like Sonya made sure what would happend if you hurt his little girl..... did wish you fun on your free days with a smile after that thought,

All both patents didn't know the girls decided to spend their break with you since with the mission you three didn't have a lot of time together then mission or training so this was perfect to go on dates and have fun so right now you were all eating chinese food talking.

Jacqui : im just saying you could carry better weapons then your fists and handgun.

Cassie : i don't need more im a badass.

(Y/n) : true she did beat Shinnok.

Cassie smiled rubbing her foot against your leg as a way of saying she was very thankfull of your support giving one wink making you look down.

Jacqui : okay this was great not a bad choice (y/n)..... what now ?
Cassie : we still gotta watch Expandebles 3
Jacqui : oh right

The two girls smiled leaving to the bathroom to change into something more comfortable for the movie while you placed some snacks and drinks on the table. You also used the tv to put on Netflix for expandebles 3 one of your favorites movie series.

The girls came back wearing PJ.

Carrie wore a pj shirt with buttons on the front and blue shorts and fluffy bunny shoes

Jacqui wore a t-shirt of her favorite band wearing shorts and the same fluffy bunny shoes.

You took your turn changing into your own PJ just wearing normal fluffy shoes what could you say they were comfortable and warm.

You sat on the couch infront of the TV Cassie sat against your right side placing her head against your shoulders and wrapping her arms your torso while Jacqui did the same on your left side pressing the button on the remote to start the movie.

You sighned content wrapping your own arms around their waist laying comfortable against the couch with a pillow in your neck.

The movie started awesome making you all lose yourself into the movie and each other embrace pressed against each other in the dark the only light coming off the TV. You all three sat there watching the movie and sneaking the unhealthy food having a great night just spending time together.

You sat between the loves of your live watching the movie when you felt Cassie move a little so her boobs touched your side all she didn't notice you did trying to hide it but with this pants it was pretty hard so it was to hope the girls didn't notice.