Dishonored 2 : emily kaldwin x male reader

(Played the demo of the game not bad sadly im that kind of guy who just kills everybody but since that put me with a bad ending i don't think im gonna buy the real game since i can't stand bad ending anyway hope you enjoy this woman should be in more Emily kaldwin x male reader stories she pretty awesome.... that guy whatever his name was is a lucky guy..... if you didn't steal his girlfriend in this story hahahahahahaha enjoy

Oh im gonna go to hell after this 😅 somebody....

Song belongs to Jt machinmana (i think i spelled that right... play this when the real fighting happens

A lone ship was floating over stromy waters to a lone factory on a island far away from mainland light shining everywhere as security,  the ship was a huge cargo ship bringing resources to a factory building clockwork soldiers to keep the people under the fake queen rule all the factory had no idea that inside the cargo hold were a lot of men and woman with weapons. 

You sat on a crate checking your dual guns with knifes attached to them and twin blades hoping you lived through this. Your father was a loyal guard at the palace mostly walking around guarding the property of Emily kaldwin then the woman was kicked of her throne under false charges and your father killed for being fatefull leaving you in grief all your father old friend (insert friend name or (f/f/n) came to your home with the horrible news how Emily was kicked off her throne and Corva was imprissond by Delihah.

(F/f/n) barely escaped with his life all your father was cut down by a clockwork soldiers.
(F/f/n) gave you a chance to take revenge by joining the ristance he was gonna build all your first didn't wanna hear it kicked him out but he just returned late at night giving you the choice you took griefing and crying on the inside but thanks to his training he managed to ignite a fire that helped you fight off the evil empress and hope to restore Emily to her status of empress.

Right now your team had a important mission that needed to succeed with just 7 men and 4 woman you and (f/f/n) included to get into the factory and destroy as much equipment as possible to throw the factory out of business for good to give the remains of the resistance a better chance wince this mission was considered a suicide mission since heavy security and no way out with mercyless guards but everybody loved their home hard enough to make this sacrifice not scared for the afterlife.

(F/f/n) walked over to you having a double barrel shotgun on his back and sword from his guard days smiling proudly how you were working on your sword.
(F/f/n) : your dad would be proud on you fighting for your kingdom
(Y/n) : yeah (cleans blades) may our sacrifice be worth while.... im gonna miss live i actually started to feel like a badass.
(F/f/n) : you be welcomed in heaven as a hero but (place hands on your shoulder) whatever happens im proud of you.
(Y/n) : thank you....... the best old friend

You two gave each other a handshake ready to do this everybody grabbed their gear standing in a group looking at (f/f/n) their respected leader standing ontop of a crate in the last 5 minutes of this ride on the boat. 
(F/f/n) : all of you are fighting for your kingdom or people you love but this mission may be the last for all of us but know that our soul is ethernal and our story of our bravery will be told by the next generations for many centuries... im proud of all of you, you are the best humanity has to offer our united nation has to offer and whatever happens it was my honor to serve and im proud.... not on just us, not on our process but on OUR PEOPLE !!!!

The group cheered clapping knowing no guard would hear it through thick walls anyway, you smiled soflty clapping yourself looking around the group seeing smiles and tears of the honor of to be able to do this for their people when you looked next to you seeing a strange guy in a grey outfit who looked at you at the same time showing black eyes then he disepeared in smoke making you blink confused then shake your head thinking you were imanging things.