Last of us 2 Ellie x male reader

(The game ain't out yet so im making most up but anyway i hope you enjoy)

(Door burst open and several clickers walk in)
Darklord : goddammit i knew i should have put up that song

(Pulls a G36c out and starts killing)
(Darklord : BTW ( blows clicker head off ) you carry a G36C with you, a heavy duty sniper rifle with suppressor and of course everybody favoriet melee weapon a machete, a bullet proof army vest for your bullets and combat knife ( spins kicks a clicker head off ) twin pistol or what ever kind you want i'm personal a desert eagle guy or the beretta m9 but everybody his taste right ? ( Throw a grenade in a clicker mouth and kicks the body away before it explodes ) just read the story)

You smirked when you drop kicked a infected down a floor who landed on his head and died the second he landed.

You stood up dusting of shoulders when a clicker came from behind you but you pulled the machete from your hip and turned around waiting for clicker to come closer before you chobbed the blade right in his head.

You were known as being a survivior your father used to be the best of the best he taught you anything you knew from birth, when the infection happend and you were born a bit after that he was one of the not many prepared and easy survived. He raised you well making sure you could survive the world outside the safe zone and even could fight for yourself and outpost in need of help because like he said 'if we want things to become better and this world can rebuild stronger then ever we have to help each other'

Right now you were trying to break inside of a store selling tools and parts for your daily maintence or home duties, in one of the stronghold said they needed that stuff to make sure the water could stay on so everybody could drink and shower and of course they asked you to help out and being the nice guy you agreed.

Sadly the shop had his security gate down with two infected inside so first you needed to find a way pass the gate and then battle two infected something that should be easy but not if the mall the shop was located was full of infected of any kind.
You tried figuring a way to pass the gate when you got a idea, you pulled your sniper rifle out and looked around for the button to open the gates and found it by the counter.
You filled the gun with a small bullet meant for hurting not killing and shot the button slowy opening the gate only the rattling caused the two infected to attack you,

You pulled your machete out and slashed the first one head clean off but the second grabbed you forcing you to keep his head away with your free hand then you kicked it in the leg so it became off balance and you pushed him to the wall then started punching his head over and over again until it gave in killing the infected.

You chuckled and quickly looked around the shop grabbing what you needed and threw it in your backpack then you regretted bringing your sniper rifle it was so heavy to carry linked to your backpack but hell you weren't gonna leave it.

Even how heavy the backpack felt you still threw it over your shoulder and hided behind a shelf when a lot of footsteps entered the hall coming to you soon filling the outside of the shop with three infected and two clickers all looking around for fresh meat,

You sneaked out the shop behind a infected grabbing a brick from the floor and smashed it into the back of the infected head. You ducked behind a bench when the others looked but seeing nothing they turned their heads away again.
You chuckled and grabbed the remains of the brick and threw it inside a trashcan making a lot of noise so the infected were distracted and you could run away,