Huntik : Sophie x male reader (part 1)

Somewhere in a huge forest two guys were climbing a mountain going somewhere, one guy wore (outfit) having (h/c) hair having a few amulets and a single ring on his finger.
The other guy was 1.80 with messy brown hair, grey/brown eyes behind small glasses wearing a black leather jacket with a dragon on the back, a red skull t-shirt under the jacket and not to tight blue jeans with brown belt and boots.

Your ring

Patrick ring

Patrick ring

(Y/n) : come on Patrick we're almost there lazy assPatrick : thank god (breaths out) im in constanst fear i fall to my death, im 70-80 pounds im not meant to climb mountains (Y/n) : ah come on where is your sense of adventure Patrick : a few miles...

Patrick : thank god (breaths out) im in constanst fear i fall to my death, im 70-80 pounds im not meant to climb mountains
(Y/n) : ah come on where is your sense of adventure
Patrick : a few miles down you know i have a fear of heights.

The two were bestfriends since they both were gathered by the huntik foundation since apparently they both had a ring with a special powerfull titan inside of them so they recieved training and got the job of seekers. The two had dark titans so not many seekers joined them on mission so it was mostly the two of them and right now they were climbing a mountain to find the hidden door to a old temple which should contain a few old spells and a titan named The giant.

(Y/n) hand slipped almost killing him by dooming him to fall but one hand held on so he could regain his footing.

The two reached the hight of the door finding only stone so (y/n) grabbed his holotome going over the information they got reading about how the door only opended if somebody would use a special spell on a symbol ingraved in the stone. They looked over the stone for the Symbol only it was just under Patrick hand already.

After a 'got it' Patrick used the spell on the symbol causing it to glow brightly then split into a line revealing two doors that slided open for the two seekers who climbed inside. The temple was moslty made out of white marble with here and there a little gold ingraved in either pillars or the wall making it look very luxe.
Patrick : just add a pool and this could be our vacation home 
(Y/n) : hehe that would be one hell of a party