Rwby : Nora x male reader

Your the big brother of Jinx from league of legends and the two of you are hunters on beacon placed on the same together with one other guy who has to keep a eye on you two (me))))

And again your Jinx brother all now she is the older sister and you two share a love for explosions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) walked with a smile through the halls going for his team dorm..... he and Nora had promised to go into the forest and blow hp some Grimm so (y/n) to his dorm to grab his weapon. It was a minigun like his sister but this one could change into a long sword wifh the minigun barrel as top of the hilt.

He entered his dorm finding Patrick napping on his bed on his side and Jinx sitting bored on her bed.
Jinx : (y/n) !!! Entertain me Patrick won't wake up
(Y/n). : sorry sis but im going with Nora to blow up Grimm and im finally going to confess.
Patrick : about time
Jinx : AH HA so you are awake
Patrick : yup (moves so his back face her)

(Y/n) chuckled latting Patrick back, (y/n) grabbed his weapon liking to keep it im his dorm then left ready to go out with Nora all first he waited by the door placing his ear against the door.

Bed squak
Patrick : aaahhh Jinx get off

(Y/n) laughed walking away with a smile hoping Jinx would blow up the room so long he was gone.

He picked Nora up and together the two went into the forest just to fight Grimm or just blow them up having a lot of fun.

At the end of the day they sat on a big rock in field with a few holes around them from fighting Grimm a lot of hours.

(Y/n) handed Nora a halffull waterbottle which she drinked in one go.
Nora : this was fun
(Y/n) : sure was

He smiled feeling his scroll go off so he first checked the message finding it from Jinx into their team group chat.

Jinx : you confessed yet

(Y/n) : no

Patrick : i wanna judge but i doubt i would have the guts too

(Y/n) : it ain't a problem for you Jinx already know

Jinx : he right 😘 💣💣💣

Patrick : yeah i know that too since she keeps sneaking in my bed when im sleeping......anyway confess (y/n) before she meets somebody else

(Y/n) shook his head placing the scroll back in his pocket turning back to Nora who was swinging her legs back and forth very happy.
(Y/n) : hey Nora can i ask you something ?
Nora : of course
(Y/n) : will you go out with me ?

(Y/n) answer came in a strong hug and a lot of kisses all over his face... from that day the explosive lovers became more then friends and actually lover and went on a date to a pancaking house.... when (y/n) spin was healed from Nora hug.