Overwatch : Tracer x male reader

You jumped down from the roof holding a briefcase a machete on your back and a large smirk after a good heist from a lab that worked on a secret project that now could't go on without what you held in the suitcase.
You : don't worry dad where you died for won't go on so long im still alive.

You runned in a garage holding your motorcycle and started the engine over powering the sirens from the cops with a mighty roar.
You : too late suckers,

The engine released his loudest roar and then you speeded out of the garage on the street infront of the cops and drived past them into the dark city feeling the wind going over your body when you raced about 200 miles per hour. The cops could't keep up with you and you were met by the silent that was rare in this city.
You thought : the city i love so much after all that happend i feel a lot better. Its dark nice cold the stars are shining , the people inside the overwatch ship in the sky (happy
sigh)...WAIT A SECOND 

you turned you head to the ship following you with the Overwatch symbol on it.
You thought : jeez don't those guys have a life or something ?

You smirked and raced through a dark alley thinking you lost them but the ship flew as high as it could and spotted you with a scanner. You smiled loving a good chase and turned into a street going as fast as your own build motorcycle could. The ship kept up with you but was going to fast to drop somebody but then it flew forward uphead in the street and stopped dropping a big armored men and a gorrila in armor far infront of you.

They blockted the road expecting you to stop but you just smirked and kept going on.
Winston : WHAT ARE YOU DOING ? STOP !!!

You ignored him and kept driving but the big armored guy took a swing stance with a huge hamer and swinged it right at you but a few seconds before that you jumped on your seat and once close enough jumped over the hammer and landed right back on your bike waving at them while speeding off.

The ship went on with the chase going as fast as it could without crashing but you weren't gonna give up and turned left going for the bridge. Sadly for you a ship passed by so the bridge splitted in two but you kept driving and driving not caring about risking your live and drived right of it reaching for the other side.

But in the air the ship passed by and you saw the pilot looking at you with her mouth wide open and so her eyes behind her goggles. You landed on your wheels but out of the ship a bullet flew hitting the tire and made you lose balance. You were lucky you slowed down because you fell over sliding over the hard ground holding into the suitcase.

Three more jumped down from the ship infront of you. One was guy on rollerskates the other a girl in a mechsuit and the other was a beautiful woman wearing a strange type of armor and a oranges tight panst looking at you from behind her goggles.
Tracer : you are under arrest so please just come peacefully.
You snapped yourself out of your daze and stood up faking being hurt and grabbed a few small disc's from your outfits but not in view.
You : surrender hahahhahaha... No NOT WHEN IM SO CLOSE !!

You tossed the disc's at the mech that on impact released electricity frying the mech sercuits and trapping the girl inside.
You pulled your machete from you back and attacked the other two by kicking the girl away and slashed the guy gun away following it with a punch to the face a kick in the stomach and then you smacked yout hilt of your machete on his head knocking him out cold.

Tracer stood up and watched how you knocked Lucio out and nobody hurted her friends.
Tracer : okay im gonna beat you in a blink of a eye.
She runned around you shooting but you slashed with your machete so fast that all the shots got cut up before they hit you. She blinked behind you but you turned around again cutting al her shots up and then she did it again and so did you.