Tnmt : April o'neil x male reader

(Your a member of the footclan a mutant who looks human with you have amazing powers and can swift to your mutans form thanks to a special form of Mutagen created by a head scientist of shredder but you were the only one who survived the transformation. Your dad used to be part of the foot clan were he met your mother and the two left to start a family but when you were old enough they kinda got you in the footclan but atleast they paid good)

(Also you wear a leather black overgoat, blue jeans, blue t-shirt and sunglasses)

Shredder was that kind of guy who hated bad news so when Rahzar and fishface came back with the news that they lost the ninja turtels after a very long chase in the attemp to find out where they fled to after their fall he was kinda in a bad mood.

Rahzar smashed in the wall for the sixth time after Shredder just started beating into them Fishface lay not to far from them on the ground smashed that hard with his head on the glass he almost broke it a huge crack under him.

Rahzar weakly tried to stanf back up but Shredder kicked him in the stomach then flipped him over his shoulder throwing hi, somewhere else in the room just a few feet infront of the couch you sat. You chuckled turning up the volume of your iPad just continue listening to the video of tomato gaming.
Shredder : how is it possible that mutants can fail so much !!!!?
Rahzar : those turtels are fast sir they have their ways.... we promise we catch them next time
Shredder : you keep saying that and i only get failures !!!!

He left Rahzar against the wall walking over to his chair and sat down waiting for the two to drag their hurting bodies infront of his chair and kneel hoping for forgiveness.
Fishface : but sir if you really want to catch them why don't you send him (nods with his head to you)
Shredder : because i would expect my best could handle it but it seems i was wrong........ leave before i throw you too out the window.

The two nodded and left happy to get out of there alive while you chuckled and shut of your ipad looking at your boss sitting on his chair glaring at the door they left through if he wanted to drag them back with his look and tear them apart. You stood up and walked over to the crack on the floor rubbing your shoe over it carefull not to damage it further.
(Y/n) : those ninjas are clever if they keep putting those two to shame.
Shredder : maybe my old friend always had a trick or two up his sleeve.
(Y/n) : yeah i know talking so bad about master spliter is one of your hobbies i have to attend.

Shredder didn't say anything just staring ahead so you took the hint and went back to the couch before he would get another rage attack grabbing a simple magazine from the table. Shredder sat there in silence kinda scaring you with him just sitting there until he stood up and looked out the window to the remains of new-york.
Shredder : i guess its time for you to prove yourself, grab your motorcycle from the garage and i send you to the last known location of the turtles i leave you to track them down..... finish this guest and you are in with the footclan forever has the one on my side.

You chuckled grabbing your sunglasses from your pocket putting them on but before you placed them to cover your eyes they turned red for a second until they were hiden behind the sunglasses. You went to the gargage taking your phone then your katana with white hilt and black blade sheated in a white/golden sheath.

You grabbed your motorcycle.......