Knights of sidonia : Sasaki x male reader (lemon)

You sighed stepping out your garde not looking forward to having to meet Sasaki with a damaged garde after a Gana wave nearly killed you ripping a arm off, ruining the armor and the bottom of the garde right arm. You lowered with the elevator down already standing ready for a slap seeing Sasaki approach looking a little angry at all the damage.

She stopped two feet away from you looking mad at the garde then grabbed you by the collar bringing you face to mad face.
Sasaki : idoit !!... do you know how hard it is to repair Gardes ?
(Y/n) : im sorry
Sasaki : sorry won't cut it look at all the freaking damage

You sighed, Sasaki let go og your collar to speak to some engineers about repairing the garde letting you walk back to the locker room passing her all you could't see the look of guilt she had on her face.

You changed out your space suit to your regular outfit feeling a little bad to be scolced by your crush... yeah you had a crush on Sasaki she was just so good in her job and even thought hot headed she was cool and beautifull. You still remembert the first time you met her it was your first day as a real pilot and Sasaki showed you your garde and made sure you knew everything.

After that you would always love to chat about gardes with her or just fun stuff you could think off and you knew Sasaki enjoyed hanging out with you. You two even hanged out outside work eventually growing a crush on each other all you both kept it to yourselfs afraid of rejection and losing each other in this dangerous kind of work.

Most pilots didn't come back and you feared that didn't stop you from going out to fight though.

After you got your suit on after a quick shower you decided you didn't want to stick around so you left the gardes hangar and went home shaking what Sasaki said off. You entered your home kicking your shoes off to sit on your couch in the living room, you rubbed your neck feeling stiff so you lay down trying to relax which worked for 2 hours.

A knock came on your door weird since you didn't expect a visit but still carried your sleepy body off the couch to open the door finding to your surprise Sasaki standing on the other side wearing the normal outfit everybody wore, you shivered wondering if she came to beat the live out of out for nearly destroying one of her gardes.
(Y/n) : Sasaki what are you doing here ?
Sasaki : i came to..... say sorry
(Y/n) : huh
Sasaki : can i explain this inside ?

You nodded your head letting her in your home so you both could sit on the couch after you closed the door again.
Sasaki : i came to say sorry okay (looks at her own lap) i should't have yelled at you because you were taken to surprise but we glad we didn't lose you out there
(Y/n) : its okay i should he more carefull
Sasaki : you should... but that doesn't give me the right to yell at you when you just escaped death

You smiled patting her shoulder comforting kinda happy she said sorry when there was no need.
(Y/n) : well thanks
Sasaki : that not all (starts blushing) the real reason i was so mad was because i was worried for you...... (looks at you) i love you
(y/n) and i can't lose you

You blushed at your crush confessions but the red in your cheeks went to your entire face when Sasaki lunged forward smashing her lips on you the sudden weight pushing you on your back on the couch. Sasaki wrapped her arms around your neck pressing her chest on yours making you blush feeling her breasts pressed against your chest all you wrapped your arms around Sasaki waist pulling her ontop of you kissing her back

You two lay on the couch making out for 5 minutes before you two needed to pull away breathing heavely with red faces staring each other in the eyes full of love.
(Y/n).: Sasaki i-i-i
Sasaki : its okay i understand
(Y/n) : but i want you to hear it.... i love you
Sasaki : i love you too