Kill la kill : ryuko x male reader

(This contains cursing and a girl in a bikini saying its armor)

You smirked when Ryuko let her head hit the table, she was failing on her history test and you give her some extra lessons so you could spend time with her. You met her after she runned away from a lost fight and passed out for you to find.

After a nosebleed you carried her back home and bandaged her up making sure she was fine and let her stay until she was healed. She first attacked you but when you told her that you helped her she apologied with a emberrassed bow.

You two became friends and you and Mako became good friend aswell, you supported her through hard times and she could count on you.

You fell as soon as you met her in love with the hot headed and sexy girl always getting a nosebleed when she transformed in her 'armor'.
Ryuko : i never pull this off.
(Y/n) : you can if you just try it. I know its stupid as fuck but you have to keep trying.
Ryuko : fine

She grabbed her book again and you told her the things she needed to read and know. You wrapped a arm around her shoulders reading the book with you explaining the things she did't understand. Only you did't look at her face which was blushing as red as a tomato.

She always liked you ever since she met you when you find her and was happy you weren't a perv even when you got a nosebleed each time you saw her in her armor. Both mako and Senketsu kept telling her that you liked her back and she just should confess to you.

You explained the cold war to her with your own blush thanks to the skin to skin contact.

You did't think you could teach her any longer without making a fool out of yourself so you tried to teach her the thing she needed to know and then just go back home before you ruined it.

(Y/n) : and thats how it went... but i think you know enough so i asume you have to go home) stands up)
Ryuko : wait (grabs your arm) let me say thank for helping me out.
(Y/n) : its okay Ryuko i glady help the people a care about.
Ryuko blushed feeling her body get warm of the thought of you caring about her.
Ryuko : i now that you do.... wish it would be more then caring
(Y/n) : what ?!
Ryuko : nothing !! 

She turned her head that you could't see her blush but it was already to late because you could cleary see her blush and you were gonna find out what she said.
(Y/n) : ryuko what did you say ?
Eyuko : nothing okay so leave it !

You walked behind her and turned her around so she could look you in the eyes.
(Y/n) : what did you say ?
Ryuko : i-i said that i wish it would be more then caring okay !!

She pulled herself from your reach and walked away but just before she could reach the door you grabbed her shoulder.
(Y/n) : Ryuko what do you mean
Ryuko : what you think !!?
(Y/n) : r-ryuko d-do you love me ?
Ryuko :............. yes

You blushed and grabbed both her arms holding her close while you stared in her eyes.
(Y/n) : i-i l-l-love you too
Ryuko :.......... then what are you waiting for ?

You smirked and kissed her on the lips feeling her arms snake around your neck while yours rested on her hips, both of you were happy that your parents weren't home.

She pushed you down on the couch and sat ontop of you.  Soon you two broke apart with red faces but love deep in your eyes.
Ryuko smiled and pecked your lips but then both of you jumped back when Senketsu changed.
Ryuko : senketsu !!
Senketsu : what i amused now you two are together you want him happy and it im sure he likes this ?

You felt blood drip down your nose from the sudden chance and turned your head.
(Y/n) : not sure why but Ryuko doesn't have to wear that to keep me happy, she on her own is enough.

Ryuko blushed but it disepeared soon and she kissed you again placing your hands on her waist.
Ryuko : its okay.