Rwby : velvet x male reader

This was reguested by Hunter590 because he won the last quiz so hope you like it and not
No refund

You kept punching the tree over and over again with your gaunlets to released you anger very aware of your bestfriend Patrick sitting behind you against a tree texting on his scroll.

(Y/n) : she did nothing to him (punch tree) why does he keep bullying her ?!

Patrick : Cardin is just a coward who enjoys to hurt other saying they are freaks while he was bought out of the circus.

(Y/n) : yeah i know (punch tree) but why always Velvet ?

Patrick : because she doesn't do anything back, bullys always look for ones who are the better man/woman that that doesn't fight back because they are either better or just don't let themselfs fall that low. So are all the bullies they always pick the weak because they are pathecic and look for pathecic friends to help them. But once you fight back they show there true colour : sad losers who only can do what they do because they have friends to hold there hands.

You nodded in agreement and punched the tree in two watching the tree fall over while sweat dripped from your head. You scratched behind your wolf ears and waved your tail around thinking the words over in your head

(Y/n) : yeah so true but im done with it ! Im punch him in the next life !

Patrick : really (still texting) ?

(Y/n) : who are you texting ?
Patrick : my girlfriends, Yang and Emerald want to go to junior club so were talking when we go.

(Y/n) : after you encountered that drunk idiot ?

Patrick : it was annoying but funny when i got him after 10 second to drink another beer and then balance on a chair for a minute for 50€. He actually did and fell on his face and never shows his face anymore after i put the video on youtube.

(Y/n) : yeah nobody says to your girls 'hhhheeeeyyy girls lllloooking for a rrreaaalll man'

Patrick : he did't stand a chance when Yang punched him across the dance floor and then being humilated on the world-wide-web.

You guys laughed enjoying a good laugh and you focused back on what you wanted to do.

(Y/n) : okay im going to find Cardin !

Patrick : want back-up ?

(Y/n) : no i got it.

You walked of but did't notice Patrick sending a last text to his girls.

Patrick over text : wanna come along spying on (y/n) to see him get his girl ?
Emerald : sure i can use somebody to blackmail.
Yang : coming !

You walked through the woods looking for Cardin but you did't found Cardin but your crush with her team looking for grim around the area. You hided behind a tree and looked over the team.

Coco : i can't find them anywhere.
Velvet : maybe if we splitt up we can find them.
Coco : good idea !

They splitted up and you followed her trying to come up how to say hello to her and not to let it look like you stalked her.