Starship troopers invasion : ice blonde x male reader (lemon)

(This is before the mission and almost everybody dies.... spoiler alert)

Ice blonde sighed when she came upon another squad of death soldiers torn to shreds by the bugs who lost quit the number of their own.

Her team was sent to investigate a old ship that was sent to a bug planet to try to capture something but they failed, insects came on their ship and lets say when the ship left the planet it already was full of the bugs that murdered the entire crew.

She and Trig together with a few new recruits were send to look for survivors sadly all they found were death torn to shreds bodies laying around.

They walked over fallen brothers in arms and past death bugs shining their flashlights at the bodies to see if anybody was still alive.

The hallway was filled with just death soldiers or bugs to the very end where only one soldier remained laying against the wall.

It looked like a last stand if only he made it as far as he did having the option to go left and right to run deeper in the ship but he stayed to kill the bugs.

On his lap lay a heavy machine gun the mag empty every bullet fired in the bugs that seemed to have come from every direction yet the only one who got close had a been shot in the side until it died.

Ice blonde crouched down infront of the body finding one large gash across the chest from a bug leg.

She runned her fingers over it.

Ice blonde : hhmmm it ain't deep enough to have been a killing blow.... its bleeding bad but maybe...

She carefully placed her fingers on the soldier neck feeling a pulse when out of nowhere he shot up aiming his handgun right at Ice blonde throath shaking heavily.

Ice blonde : wow !!!

Soon they were both surrounded by Ice blonde teammates pointing their guns at the male Soldier who held Ice blonde under shot

Ice blonde : calm down..... we're friendly

She placed a hand on his arm to calm him down taking her helmet off to show she was just a human.

The soldier looked at her face fazed by her beauty then slowy lowered his gun shaking.

Ice blonde : don't worry.... your safe now

He just stared at her then dropped his head down passing out from blood loss.

The others picked him and carried him away to their drop ship.

Ice blonde watched them go then looked down at her left fist opening it to show the soldiers dog tags she took from him after he passed out.

'(Y/n) (l/n)'

Ice blonde : hhhmmm

She closed her hand then made her way back to the drop ship before her team blew this entire ship up with her still on it.

Timeskip

You groaned waking up in a hospital bed wearing hospital clothes.

You felt bandages around your chest covering up your threathend slash wound.

You remembert how your squad was fighting off the bugs that killed them one by one until you were left having one last stand where you killed every single one of them slowy losing conscious until you passed out against the wall.

You tried to sit up but groaned feeling your wound numb..... it didn't hurt but it just felt weird if your chest was asleep.

Ice blonde : sit down..... you won't be fully healed for another 5 days