MGS : mistral x male reader

Mistal growled when she got backhanded chasing after Raiden and tried to stab him but the cyborg backflipped over her spear causing her to hit a liquid nitrogen tank then Raiden landed on her weapon slashed the tank and jumped off leaving Mistral to try to escape the liguid but failed getting her foot frozen stuck.

She tried to escape but found it impossible with her feet frozen to the floor when something flew into her side pulling her away from danger to the far side of the fighting grounds.

You smirked holding her bridestyle red tentacles crawling back into your back while you stared at her surpised face.
Mistral : (y/n) ?

Before you met the team and armstrong you lived a good life with your mother and grandmother threathing you amazing and giving you everything you never figured out why until you reached the age of 16.

You had cancer a slow one but the doctors told you, you only would reach the age of 20 and then the next live awaited.

You didn't want to leave your family just yet so you looked around for threathments or ways to save you but found none but when you did you visisted so many sites and looked so much up in BIO you started to get intresrested in it.

You managed with the help of a friend to get yourself a building with a small lab where you would mess around with cells or things you wanted to try but somehow you made the ultimate weapon/cure.

You called it EVOLVE a group of cells evolved thanks to you in a way they could replace limps and kill any dicease feeding of some cells in the body and blood. They saved you, knowing you didn't have much time left anyway you wanted to see what it all could do so you injected the first EVOLVE cells into your body and as a mircacle they weakend the cancer and killed the bad cells faster as they could produce like deadpool only without the horror face.

You decided after escaping death you wanted to see some of the world so you did telling goodbye to your familiy and traveled across the world seeing so much good but sadly also some bad.

You don't know how but Armstrong found out you survived cancer and wanting to find out how he send Sam to catch you.

In that time you already found out how to weaponise it when you wanted to see how it would end before revealing it to the people but even thought you had EVOLVE boosting your streng, speed and giving you the power to use it as armor or tentacles with spear tips you could't beat Sam who knocked you out and made you meet Armstrong.

When you woke up you expected torture but to your surprise again Armstrong made you a offer to fight for his cause, to do something for the people and become a wolf among sheep all you believed he went to far because this war would take to much but he would kill you other wise so you could join to take them down at the right time with that you agreed with that you meet the team and of course mistral.

You didn't lie you loved Mistral somehow the woman caught your heart always flirting with you to see you blush sometimes going that far of pecking a cheek or the lips.

Of course your friends would tease you about it when they caught you staring at her ass. Even thought she supported armstrong you could't let her die so with nothing else to do you tagged along in the shadows watching the fight between her and Raiden.

Raiden : who are you ?!!
(Y/n) : sorry for taking your kill but i can't really let her die now can i ?
Mistral : while thanks now help me beat this fool.
(Y/n) : sorry but he won fair and square now its time to go

You gave Raiden a salute angering him to charge at you aiming for your neck but the tentacles came back and you used them to jump up to a pipe then use them again to swing away before the place would explode running to the evac ignoring Mistral orders to go back and help her kill Raiden.

The ride back home was akward Mistral refused to look at you when you two arrived you just watched some stuff on your phone hoping the flight back to base would go sooner.

When the helicopter landed you almost jumped out happy to be back trying to get to your lab hoping Mistral would take time to cool off but she followed you when you entered the lab where she joined you closing the door behind you.

Mistral : why ?
(Y/n) : i could't let you die.
Mistral : im thankfull (y/n) you saved me but why didn't you help me fight Raiden !?
(Y/n) : because he is too strong okay !!? he would have killed us
Mistral : not together

(Y/n) : or maybe he would....... im not taking that risk..... neither the risk of you dying.

Mistral : i would't have died if you would have watched my back.... why do you care so much about my safety anyway do you love me or something ?

When you didn't answer Mistral mouth opended in shock but before she could response you walked past her out the lab then locked the door behind you giving you a headstart so you could reach your room leaving Mistral banging on the doors of the lab yelling for somebody to free her.

You sighned you had hoped you had a better way of telling her about your affection and when she was in a better mood. You rubbed your hand through your hair when a gentle knock came at your door.

Mistral : (y/n) let me in so we can talk and i don't have to destroy this door.

You chuckled and opended the door for Mistral who when the door was gone grabbed your collar and kissed you on the lips holding into your collar. You were shocked but in a good way and kissed back wrapping your hands around her slender waist resiting the urge to place them.... somewhere else.

She smiled and walked inside closing the door behind the two of you so nobody would ruin the moment and placed her hands around your neck. When you parted your faces were so red as Mistral hair.

(Y/n) : so its safe to say you l-l-love-e me ?

Mistral : (smiles) yes.......... why do you think i flirt so much with you..... i just never told you cause we had a job to do and my love was already distraction enough.... but when i almost died i was scared that i may never be able to tell you but back in the lab i made the dicision to take the risk..... i love you (y/n)

(Y/n) : i love you too Mistral ever since i started to know you.

Mistral : i hoped.......... (Smirks) i always had this small feeling you liked me when i caught you staring at my ass.

(Y/n) : (blush) y-you k-know-w about-t that ?

Mistral : of course don't you think its weird that i kept bending down after dropping something for who knows how many times or i only sway my hips even harder then normal when your behind me ?
(Y/n) : w-w-well i-i-i

Mistral smiled kissing you on the lips again guiding your hands so you could place them on her ass knowing you would't make the move to force her in anything she didn't want but after almost losing you forever she wasn't gonna die with regrets.

You blushed but kissed her back planning on soon making her turn her back on armstrong and leave with you to start a new life together.

Only now it was only the two of you showing your affection.