Danny phantom : Ember mclain x male reader (lemon)

Everybody in this story is 18+

You sighned sitting bored in your bone chair in Reaper form infront of the three ghost bowed before you holding the box you gave them full of kristals containing the souls of wolfs. The three ghost were supposed to keep this wolfs contained but they ruined it and the wolfs escaped and went into the human world.

You of course had to stop them containing them into kristal which you gave to the three ghosts who shivered in fear wishing they didn't had to involve you.

Ghost 1 : we're sorry my lord... we have no idea how they escaped
Ghost 2 : yes we do.... we rushed to get ghost icecream and left the doors open
Ghost 3 : (smack the back of the head) shut up !!!
Ghost 1 : we're sorry my lord....... we will never let this happens again
(Y/n) : you better.... you may go
Ghost 3 : thank you almight fear reaper

They turned around running out your throne room not wanting to disturb you any longer, you raised your hand closing the doors behind the ghosts then locked it with a symbol to give you some rest. You rubbed your temple turning from your reaper form to your human form looking tired.

Ember walked out the shaduws smirking at your tired state walking next to your bone chair placing a hand over yours.
Ember : just tell them no
(Y/n) : i took this job with the promise i would always do what was needed...... all i wish i could have atleast one week vacation

Ember patted your hand sitting on your arm rest rubbing your shoulders feeling how tense you were even for a ghost she could tell you needed to relax you felt tense underher fingertips.
Ember : maybe you should rest....take a bath to relax i doubt anybody would bother you now.

You nodded your head making sure your castle was locked before standing out of your bone chair taking the halls to your bedroom, a huge room with a double sized bed and a few stuff you gathered over the years.

Battle throphies, weapons, a ps4/tv from the human world powered by a power kristal. You also had another door leading to your bathroom a huge room so big you could fit 10 trucks inside of there.

In the middle was a hot spring with a few plants/trees around it.

You stripped yourself from your clothes walking into the spring feeling the hot water work their magic on your muscles.

You sat down on the far right leaning on the wall and nicely placed stone floor enjoying the water relaxing your body making you relax not hearing the doors open then closed. After a few seconds small footsteps sneaked around you making you look behind you seeing Ember who placed her hands on your shoulders giving you a small smile.
(Y/n) : Ember !!? (Blush/cover your privat)
Ember : i thought i could help you relax

Ember pecked your lips massasging your shoulders making you moan from the feeling of Ember fingers running over your muscles. You removed your hands taking your old position again leaning into Ember touch who smiled placing her chin on the top of your head still massasing you.

She smirked moving away from you pulling her top off then her pants getting next to you pressing her body against your side. You blushed but Ember smirked again pecking your lips then placed a hand on your chest movinh from your chest down to your stomahc then to your dick gripping it in one hand.
Ember : oh is this one of your powers too ?

You blushed but decided two could play that game grabbed one of her nicely rounded breats into your hand giving it a sqeeuze making ember moan pressing her chest into your hand.
(Y/n) : you sure ?
Ember : yeah.... come on take me

You smiled kissing her on the lips pulling her on your lap your dick between her ass cheeck, Ember moved her hips up and down hot dogging your cock between her ass while you grabbed both her breasts into your hands sqeeuzing a little.