Young justice : artemis x male reader

You walked around the secret base bored after kicking all the training robots to pieces. You were a new member of the teen team after they met you fighting sport master after he attacked your school looking for Artemis. You were like deathstroke only you used two swords and actually had a power.

You could stop time for a few seconds if neccenary and it became usefull pretty fast. You jumped on the couch and grabbed the remote putting the tv on. Not that anybody would mind anyway the place was pretty empty most guys were out doing something but you weren't much of outside person only for crime or things you actually enjoyed.

You watched a movie until the channel changed.
Artemis : oops

You smirked at the woman jumping next to you on the couch. She was your best friend after you saved her from her dad and joined her team. You always felt comvertable around her she had just a thing about her that maked you feel good and safe.
(Y/n) : can it go back ?
Artemis : why ?
(Y/n) : because i was watching ?
Artemis : oh let me think...... Nope

You smirked and stole the remote back in a blink of eye and put the tv back to your movie and keeping the remote out of your best friend reach. She smirked and watched with you the show humming softly.

The two of you just sat there watching the show enjoying each other company and the movie. She looked at you and remembert how the two of you met.

She didn't had her equipment with her so she had no choice but to hide in the gym but he found her together with her sister. Just when thing were about to get ugly you appeared calmly and then saved her by battling both her sister and her father keeping them busy until her team came to help her out.

After that she started to love you and wanted to know more about you and wished the two of you could be boyfriend and girlfriend. But she still had't find the courage to confess to you but neither had you. She smiled and placed her feet on the table with you.
(Y/n) : so what are you doing today ?
Artemis : me ? Nothing really i just finished my homework and came to hang-out but it seems its gonna be the two of us.
(Y/n) : okay

She wondered why you ask but let it slide and grabbed something to drink from the fridge so both of you could think for a second about the other.
Artemis thought : this is getting crazy i have to confess before he ends up with a another girl.
(Y/n) thought : why can't i just men up and tell her that i love her ?

She returned handing you a cold soda taking her place next to you to watch the movie but your minds where busy with something.

The two of you sat on the couch awkwardly looking for a way to tell each other but your minds could't think of anything.
Slowy time passed by and the movie ended but you two were still busy with figuring it out and Artemis was done with waiting.
Artemis : (y/n) ?
(Y/n) : yeah Artemis ?
Artemis : look there is something i-i have-e to-o you and that i-i-is-s i-i-i lo-o-o

You looked confused while Artemis tried to say something, but kept fear kept the words inside of her. She kept trying until she growled.
Artemis : okay if i can't say it to you i show you.
(Y/n) : huh. Hmmpf

She jumped ontop of you pushing you down and started to make out with you one hand behind your neck and the other through your hair feeling your soft (h/c) hair. Your hand found her exposed waist but one went a little lower and ended on her butt making her moan soflty giving you the chance to slip your tongue in her mouth.

The two of you parted with a string of salvia connecting you two but you didn't care and just looked at each other.
(Y/n) : well then i love you too Artemis.

She smiled and kissed you again ignoring Wally and Robin walking in.
Robin : why do i have this feeling we should't be here.
Wally shrugged and walked on with Robin not interrupting the two of you.