Shadow of war : Eltariel x male reader

(In this story your Talion son and Celebrimbor choose you as his vessel to kill Sauron

WARNING SPOILERS !!!

(The one shot takes a little place after you face Helm Hammerhand and Eltariel saves your life)

Its been 3 days after Helm hammerhand attacked your fort making you and your Uruks fight him and the beasts of Mordor off not before Hammerhand caused massive damage to your fort

He even almost defeated you and killed you if it wasn't for Eltariel who came in to save your life or better to be said to save you from being corrupted.

That made the second time she saved your life out of nowhere if she stalked you from the shadows to save your life when you needed it.

You were riding on a dire Caragor looking for her something not hard if you thinked like a warrior/survivor and followed the trail of death Uruks.

You accessed wraith world finding Eltariel trail on the ground walking away from a death Uruk captain you wanted to dominate for your army.

Celebrimbor appeared looking down at the corpse.

Celebrimbor : she is usefull against the Nazgul but i prefer she leaves our furture troops alive for us to dominate

(Y/n) : same but if it wasn't for her we be serving the witch king

Celebrimbor : true

He disepeared from your view leaving the trail marked on the floor which you followed for a long time ending by a dark cave.

Knowing Eltariel would attack you if you came without warning you left the dire Caragor outside to stay on guard, you walked into the cave slowy checking every dark corner.

(Y/n) : Eltariel its me...... i know your here so don't try to hide

You walked deeper into the cave standing next to a burned out firepit next to a tent obvious belonging to Eltariel the same woman who now stood behind you her blade pressed against the side of your neck.

(Y/n) : friendly ?

Eltariel chuckled sheathing her sword on her back walking around you to sit down on a small rock next to the firepit.

Eltariel : why your here Ranger ?

You sat down next to her on the ground.

(Y/n) : i came to thank you Eltariel

Eltariel looked at you with a raised eyebrow not sure what you meant before it hit her making her smile.

She grabbed her hood and pulled it off her head showing her hair and face without anything hiding it showing you her true beauty and pointy elf ears.

Eltariel : somebody has to save your life..... if you end up a Nazgul my job only becomes harder.

You smiled nodding your head in agreement prefering to stay a wraith serving nobody.

(Y/n) : argee......... i rather die facing Sauron or the Witch king then live serving them

Eltariel : good...... i feared the ring or the wraith was affecting you

You shook your head

(Y/n) : don't worry im fine

Eltariel nodded not trusting the ring on your finger, she kept stealing glances at it feeling a little uneasy when you wore the ring knowing about the pasts of the Nazgul how great men were turned into what they are now.