Rwby : Weiss x male reader

Your the big brother of Jinx from league of legends and the two of you are hunters on beacon placed on the same together with one other guy who has to keep a eye on you two (me))))

If you need a mind refresment who Jinx is... this is her

a woman feared so much as she loved

a woman feared so much as she loved... or is that just me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) : ggguuuyyyyssss

(Y/n) barged into his team dorm stopping when he noticed his two teammates Jinx his little sister and Patrick the guy Ozpin ordered to keep a eye on the two were both laying on Patrick bed with Jinx ontop of Patrick smirking down at Patrick nervous form.
Jinx : hey bro !

(Y/n) chuckled knowing his little sister had a crush in their teammate and always did whatever was possible to tease Patrick.

(Y/n) : did i interrupt something ?
Jinx : kinda
Patrick : (shakes his head)

(Y/n) : anyway...... i need your help
Patrick/Jinx : with ?
(Y/n) : finally asked Weiss out

Jinx : just took you nearly a entire year (Patrick chuckles)
(Y/n) : funny...... i need your help with something
Patrick : with ?

(Y/n) : i want to confess to Weiss in a special way but i need you two to get something and do something

Jinx : is it illegal ?
(Y/n) : a little
Jinx : oh we're in !!!

After (y/n) told them his plan the two agreed to help him (Jinx did Patrick is just getting dragged into this) and left their tema dorm to do what (y/n) asked them. (Y/n) dressed in the best clothes he had since Weiss said they went to a luxe Restraurant owned by her father so the food and drinks were free on the first time and she was allowed to take a guest.

(Y/n) went to Rwby dorm room having some flowers he took on some advice he got from some of his friends, he knocked on the door hearing a lot of voices and giggles on the other side until it was opended by Weiss herself wearing a light blue dress with a little make up her hair down.

Weiss : hey (y/n) (blush)
(Y/n) : Weiss you look beautifull
Weiss : thanks.... this is the part you hand me the flowers

(Y/n) gave her the flowers which Weiss accepted with a smile thanking him with a peck on the cheek turning the two of them red all both smiled and left to go on their date saying goodbye to RWBY.

Blake : who knew Weiss would fall on the sibling of Jinx
Yang : yeah i knew (y/n) had a crush on Weiss but she would return those feeling was kinda a surprise
Ruby : why ?
Yang : well the two siblings have a reputation.... Remember last time we went out together we got all arrested

Ruby nodded remembering that akward trip to the police station who had forgotten Jinx ain't a criminal anymore now she agreed (or was forced into) in joining Beacon to find a better use of her destructive side.

Anyway Weiss and (y/n) went on their date to a fancy restraurant where they had a table on a balcony with a great view all over the city with lights in the dark of the night.

They mostly talked about school and live but none the less had a great date, (y/n) loved it how elegant Weiss could be and how the wind made her hair. They both had food that was of the highest class the tastes like taste explosions on their tongues, they even ended up feeding the last bits to each other.

As the date neared his end (y/n) kept looking on his watch and over the city looking for something and smiled when he saw what he was waiting for.

Weiss : whats wrong (y/n) ?... do you wanna leave
(Y/n) : no no its just i want to tell you something
Weiss : what (blush)

(Y/n) smiled reaching over the table to place his hands ontop of Weiss hands looking straight into her blue eyes getting lost for a second before he shook himself out of it.

(Y/n) : Weiss i want to tell you i had a crush on you for a long time your just so smart, beautifull and elegant i always worried i wasn't good enough for you or you just saw me as a pshygo like my lovely sister... but after you accepted you gave me a chance and i want to use it to say one thing.... (nods his head to the side so Weiss looked at something over the balcony gasping at what she saw) i love you Weiss shnee

What (y/n) too was a Blimp flying close by the balcony not to close so that Weiss could see the board on the side were the electronics spelled 'i love you Weiss schnee'. Weiss gasped out of happyness then leaned over the table like (y/n) kissing him gentle on the lips holding his hands.

Jins smiled from her view in the cockpit holding binolucars letting Patrick fly the thing... yup (y/n) asked them to steal a Blimp to truly show how much he loved Weiss.

Patrick turned the Blimp to the lowest engine power so it floated there so Patrick could walk next to Jinx looking at the new couple.
Patrick : you know this might be worth prison

Jinx laughed leaning into his side looking a little over the city.

Jinx : you know i love you right ?
Patrick : i know (pecks her head) i love you too but i do have to tell you something
Jinx : you are a alien ?
Patrick : no..... i don't know how to land this thing its a micracle we even got in the air

Jinx laughed muttering that was something for when they needed to land.

Weiss pulled back from the kiss with (y/n) looking at him with tears of happyness.
Weiss : i love you too

(Y/n) smiled hugging Weiss with a huge smile.

Something small i wanted to do

Enjoy