Starfirexmalereaderxblackfire (lemon)

You chuckled having a arm wrestling match with beastboy inside the gym beastboy in gorilla form but you were allowed to use your powers in dragon form making you much stronger winning the match. You smashed his fist into the table winning the match making you chuckle  patting his shoulder both giving each other a smile then you turned around heading to your room now you given beastboy the arm wrestling he wanted.

You turned back to your human form entering your room it was dark but you always found the door to your personal bathroom/shower big enough for you to stay if you were in your dragon form giving you enough room. You threw your clothes in the basket turning the shower on the water cold on touch amazing after you trained.

You entered the shower letting the water run down your body cooling you off, you signned relieved not hearing the door of your room open and close over the water hitting the floor. Next your bathroom door open and two pair of footsteps sneaked into the room all you didn't look or even hear it you just kept washing your body when you felt two pair of hands on your back making you spin around facing to naked Starfire and Blackfire just fitting in the shower since it was made for your dragon form all they were almost pressed against you.

They had a slender frame the skin slightly reflecting from the water, their breasts weren't the biggest but nicely round and their pussy were shaved not to long ago.

(Y/n) : girls what your doing ?
Blackfire : what you think we're doing ?
Starfire : we decided to surprise you..... you like it
(Y/n) : yeah but are you two sure

Blackfire smirked pressing herself against you one hand on your chest the other grabbed your rod rubbing it making it hard as stone making Blackfire smirk even more kissing you on the lips letting Starfire take your other side pressing her breasts against your chest.
Blackfire/Starfire : absolutely

They took turn kissing you, Blackfire would kiss you and let Starfire kiss you neck while running your dick then the other way around until you were fully erect a nice 9 inches thanks to your evolved super cells or just a part of you being half dragon.

The two girls smirked getting on their knees on either side of your dick giving it both a nice long lick then they licked their own lips liking the taste even when it was wet from the water. Both of them starting licking or kissing it from both sides sometimes hitting each other lips all they would continue on if they didn't just liking to lick your dick.

You placed your hands in the top of their heads pressing their lips against your dick surrounding it then slowy moved your hips back forth between their lips then both girls stopped you giving it one last lick before Blackfire took your dick in her mouth taking in one go half of your dick inside her mouth sucking or licking everything she could fit while Starfire licked your balls cupping them softly.

You moaned looking down at their work still having your hands on their heads to guide help move, you pushed your dick deeper in Blackfire mouth making her take 6-7 inches in her mouth while fingering herself. You helped Starfire on her feet kissing her on the lips while using your free hand to push two fingers in her wet clit pumping them in and out making Starfire shiver/making pressing herself against you.

You kept pumping her slipping your tongue through her lips into her mouth fighting for domaince which you easy win exploring her mouth for a little until you felt your climax approaching. You pulled back from Starfire pressing her against the shower wall first turning off the water then started to finger Starfire faster watching her moan like crazy until her walls tighted and she came all over your hand on the same time you released your load into Blackfire mouth who herself came.

You pulled your fingers out Starfire placing them in your mouth to suck her nectar off, Starfire when back to her knees grabbing Blackfire cheeks to pull a surprised Blackfire in pressing her own lips against that of her sister pushing her through the parted in shock lips to bet some of your cum as well. 

You watched them make out their hands reaching down to cup each other breasts and finger each other still on their knees on the shower floor. You turned the water on agains washing each other clean then you got them back in their feet taking them to your bed laying down with them on each of your sides.

Starfire kissed down your chest to your dick taking it in her mouth bobbing her head up and down looking up how you made out with Blackfire fingering her until Blackfire pulled back hovering her pussy above your face just as Starfire hovered above your dick.

The two lowered down Blackfire so you could start eating her out sticking your tongue pretty deep inside her while Starfire placed your dick deep inside her pussy her walls tighting around your dick when she started moving up and down.

You were confused/worried why you didn't feel her barrier but Blackfire kept pushing herself on you extremely wet loving jow deep your tongue went and how much you reached with it making her moan.
Blackfire : we broke each other barrier before this.... im not gonna deal with it when we're fucking,

Relieved you started trusting your tongue inside her placing one hand on Blackfire your other hand reached for Starfire placing your hand on her breast sqeeuzing it. She moaned placing her hand over yours bouncing up and down your dick moaning like crazy her tongue sticking out when she almost screamed your name when you trusted up hitting her weakspot her tongue now sticking out as she bounced up and down you dick.

Blackfire grabbed her sister shoulder pulling her in a make out session knowing that just the sound was enough for you to speed up licking and trusting all your climaxes approaching. Starfire let herself fall down on your dick screaming from her climax feeling your cum shoot inside of her her sister having her own climax panting like a dog while you licked her juices up moaning yourself from shooting your cum inside Starfire vibrating Blackfire pussy.

Blackfire sighed relieved all soon she was horny again trying to take starfire place but you placed you all around so Blackfire was ontop of Starfire you behind them your dick at the tip of her Blackfire entrance. You teased her running the tip at her clit while massaging her nice ass.
(Y/n) : come on kiss again for me

Blackfire rolled her eyes kissing Starfire on the lips, you trusted your entire dick in her pussy burying it in her wet folds to the base her walls wet and tight around your rock hard cock. Blackfire moaned trying to pull back from Starfire who held Blackfire in place slipping her tongue inside Blackfire mouth.

You moved your hips back and forth with speed and power pounding Blackfire pussy from behind watching how she made out with her own sister for you. You pulled one hand of her hip to grab her breast squeezing it while still pounding Blackfire from behind taking a nipple between your finger to pinch then just continue squeezing the entire thing in your hand loving how soft they felt in your hands.

Starfire pulled back moving up to bring her pussy infront of Blackfire face then you gave one hard trust making Blackfire dive into Starfire getting into it so she started to lick the best she could when she kept getting pounded from behind. You smacked her ass making Blackfire moan liking how rough you were on her.

You spanked her from behind not to hard to hurt her but enough she loved it enough that her mind became black all she could think off was you fucking her.

You felt yourself getting closer so you started speeding up pounding on full speed getting closer and close like the two girls then in one last trust you buried your entire dick inside of Blackfire releasing your cum like Starfire/Blackfire making quiet the mess all of you moaning loudly falling in a heap of sweating bodies.

You all moved so you lay in the bottom the two girls on either side heads on your chest arms around you all hot from the session

You breathed heavy placing your arms around their waists all of you knowing this was gonna be a common thing.