Ben 10 : helen wheels x male human reader (part 2)

(Techincall a reguest off Seandelta90 so......

Enjoy !!!

-------------------------------------------------------

You sighned not knowing that dating a alien would end up like this, you looked from your tied upside down spot into the barrel of alien sharks under you swimming around to sometimes jump trying to bite your head off but always would come a few inches to short to sink his teeth in.

You woke in this state tied upside down getting no answer what they wanted with you just that you would hear it from the boss then started doing their job paying no mind to you. Seeing no way out you just hanged there scared for the first hour but after a while you just grew bored waiting for something to happen.

You looked back up at the rope hanging you above the barrel under the eyes of a few dangerous looking aliens chuckling at your current status, you shook your head focusing on your mind to replay how this happend.

Flashback two days

You hummed a song walking into your room throwing your bag at the feet of the bed before you jumped on your back on the bed wanting to relax after a school day just laying on your bed when your phone went off with a ringtone telling you it was Helen. It was all of sudden but you found yourself really Loving Helen after that kiss and wanted to spend a lot of time with her.

Seeing she was a alien and could't go out in the open she showed you the undertown under the city even thought it wasn't the best place you two could find a few nice places and even thought you got weird looks nobody panicked about a human leaving you two on your dates.

Downside was Helen didn't dare to tell it her friends since she then would have to explain she showed you a few secrets to make this work or even let you go when you saw to much that could end up with Max having to fire her or even throw her in jail so she kept it quiet and you did your best to make the best out of the time you two had.

She even gave your her 'phone number' or whatever she used and she got yours using it to plan dates she would pick you up or you would meet her in undertown all you really liked her using her speed. It were like flashes were you suddenly where on one place then on another but it always made you smile and Helen laugh about how your hair looked after going who knows how many miles.

You grabbed your phone out of your pocket placing it against your ear happy to hear your alien girlfriend voice again after you two hadn't see each other in two weeks with her work and your schedule.
Helen : hey (y/n)
(Y/n) : hey Helen how its going ?
Helen : good been busy but i had time off so i hoped you had free time ?
(Y/n) : well just got back so sure wanna meet up or do you pick me up ?
Helen : gotta finish something up so i meet you there
(Y/n) : see you there 

You hanged up taking some clean clothes to be sure trying to look as good as you could for Helen walking back out going to the way in undertown knowing the route since you walked it a lot to go on dates or just to see a few awesome things.

You found the entrance without being spotted then walked to the town finding again more aliens you never seen but not to be rude you didn't stare just walking on to the spot you always waited for Helen.

It was a old shop but it stood out thanks to his bright green colours and sigh making it easy to find for anybody really all you had to do is look from something high and the building stood out like a midget among big people.