Skylanders : Roller Brawl x male reader

WesNightshade

Age : 16
Note : in the real skylands the trapped skylanders are turned into small discs that can e used by gaunlets with dics size portals build into them, this gauntlet can also allow you control elements.... funny this was supposed to be skylander story i made a few chapters about never finsihed it however but this would be a awesome serie... (y/n) and Patrick fighting for the skylands
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) sat bored next to his bestfriend Patrick on the couch watching the comedy show Tosh.o flinching at the gruesome stuff that guy dared to show on tv.

Patrick had grey/green eyes behind his small dark/red glasses, brown very messy hair standing 1.75 - 1.80 wearing jeans and leather jacket over a skull t-shirt and a necklace of a cow skull.... got that from his older sister

(Y/n) : damm thats disgusting
Patrick : yup

Then Tosh showed something the two had to look away from trying not to vomit.
(Y/n) : can we do something else ?... please what you say about skylanders ?
Patrick : sure

(Y/n) nodded changing the tv then plugged his console in placing the Skylanders on the table and the portal ready to play with Patrick, (y/n) used his favorite skylander Roller brawl and Patrick used Tree-Rex to smash his enemies.

They started the game ready to play but the screen kept saying they had to place the skylanders on the portal so the two looked confused at each other placing the skylanders back on all without a effect. (Y/n) placed the skylanders off the portal confused since the portal worked yesterday perfectly all now it didn't do anything.

He tapped the portal a few times all by his tap his finger went insid the portal the top now turning into pure energy sucking (y/n) right inside the portal. Patrick still sat there blinking confused before he placed the controller down stood up and tried to walk away when the portal fired a energy whip that went around Patrick and dragged him into the portal.

The two screamed falling down into a very long hole made out of so many colours the two lost track very fast focusing on the very long fall.

10 minutes later

The two still fell side to side Patrick having moved his side to the bottom and (y/n) had crossed his legs leaning on his hand.
Patrick : look i know we're falling.... but this is just ridiclous
(Y/n) : yeah this is boring

The two shrugged

5 minutes later

The two both had their legs crossed looking at each other playing scissor, rock and paper bored still falling waiting for impact or to die thanks to lack of water. They looked down finding the end of the hole.... wait what... continue screaming

The two fell out a hole into a sky blue with a lot of clouds, they looked up noticing the portal they fell out disepeared leaving no trace how they came to wherever they came. They looked down noticing the fell past a lot of small flying islands that litterly flew in the air.

They screamed seeing there was a huge island under them so they covered their heads closing eyes waiting for them to hit the ground all they felt a gust of wind around him slowing them down so they landed on the ground carefully. They lay on their backs cracking their eyes open a little surprised to feel they were still alive.

They stood up finding themselfs on the huge island floating in nowhere no sight of whatever saved them when a huge head appeared infront of them looking friendly.
Patrick : oh god there is a god
Eon : (laughs) im no god im Eon
Patrick : oh yeah
(Y/n) : no.no.no this can't be real you can't be real