Huntik : Zhalia moon x male reader

(Your somewhere in 16-18 in school with a pretty normal live)

You hummed walking with three of your friends to the room with your movie, you were a normal boy with some friends who came at you when you were standing alone and with having gaming in commen you more or less made good friends they even decided they should go to the movie together so you all choice underworld blood wars

Male friend #1 : this is gonna be awesome
(Y/n) : agree underworld makes the best werewolf and vampires movies
Female friend : yeah i gotta admit they are pretty awesome
Male friend #1 : hell yeah all i do admit i hate it that always the vampires A.K.A the badguys always have to win and werewolfs are painted like monsters,
Male friend #2 : what are you talking about werewolfs are the monsters !!
(Y/n) : weren't they slaves of those freaking vampires so actually fighting for their freedom.
Male friend #1 : yeah those werewolfs are trying to end the war and are loyal to each other or alteast better then those freaking vampires.
Female friend : even thought i like the vampires better they are kinda right werewolfs may be the actually good guys expect from this one i heard.
Male friend #2 : okay but what about the last two ?
(Y/n) : they tried to combine the vampires and werewolfs to end the war or atleast safe their own kind
Male friend #2 : whateve i just wanna watch the movie and see vampires kick ass !!!!

You all walked in the room taking your seats in the far back wearing 3D glasses and having your now personals snacks, you held your own hand rubbing your thumb over your ring. It was a strange story you were becoming 12 when one of your gifts was a box with a awesome ring thinking it was from your parents you wore it and it became a part of you feeling so right then you got it around your finger surprised to hear later on your parents never got you that ring having no idea from who it is.

The movie started darken the room telling everybody the movie was about to start beginning with the main character Selene driving on a motorcycle away from her persuaders telling the story of underworld

You all eated your snacks enjoying the movie until the scene came with somebody turning into a werewolf when the screen was ripped showing a weird creature looking like a very sick clown with pink skin.

Male friend #1 : wow this good 3D but that ain't a werewolf

You all lifted your glasses still seeing the harlekin for some reason when the hard truth came to you... that thing was real.

The titan ripped through the screen walking out of the hole weird people came out in strange outfits looking around the room when all their eyes fell somewhere by you.

Silent soldier : over there (grabs a necklace) hug the madness harlekin !!!

The necklace released a second harlekin standing smirking next to his copy then both jumped over the people on a few empty seats infront of your group. All the people screamed running out the room as fast as they could only the attackers could't care less as just looked at your group.