Kim possible x male reader x Bonnie (part 2)

(Y/n) drove the green car with Patrick sitting in the passenger seat, (y/n) was invited to watch Kim and Bonnie cheerlead for a football
Game between their school and a other school. Patrick had a date with Shego who called him after she escaped and hijacked the chopper both going to a small restraurant close by Shego way of saying thank you he made it to easy for her to escape.

Patrick tugged on his small tie wearing a nice shirt, jeans and jacket it wasn't a huge expensive restraurant but it was good enough.
(Y/n) : your dating a criminal
Patrick : yup... you can't choose between Kim and Bonnie
(Y/n) : yeah thats true

(Y/n) stopped infront of the restraurant making sure Patrick took a mint and knew what to do to be sure then waved his friend off who disepeared in the restraurant.

(Y/n) smiled driving off to the game.

At the game : cheerleading dressing room

Kim kept smashing her head into her own locker growing irritated and tired of Bonnie, after getting rescued by Drakken and Shego who 'somehow' escaped. Bonnie grew a crush on (y/n) like Kim all Bonnie kept telling (y/n) would choose her anytime over Kim and it was really working on Kim nerves.

Bonnie watched from a distance with a smirk walking over to Kim who kept smashing her head into the locker.
Bonnie : now he never choose you when you ruin your face
Kim : please shut up....
Bonnie : (chuckle) once this is over im gonna ask him out.

Kim eyes widend watching Bonnie walk away still smirking feeling Kik glare burn into her back.

Kim took a few breaths to calm down, she walked out in the open waving to (y/n) in the stand who waved back making Bonnie jealous all like Kim she calmed down ready to cheerlead.

(Y/n) watched the girls cheerlead doing a great job getting a lot of cheer out of the crowd them the game started something (y/n) didn't care about he just came here for Kim and Bonnie. He watched bored the play not noticing Kim kept looking at him biting her under lip replaying what Bonnie said over and over again.

Kim decided Bonnie would't get the chance and walked over to the stand gaining (y/n) attention so she could ask if he could come down to talk to her something that not go unnoticed by Bonnie. (Y/n) jumped down from his spot wondeirng why Kim took him out o fsight looking a little nervous.
(Y/n) : whats wrong ?
Kim : nothing is wrong.... its just i wanted to ask you something
(Y/n) : what ?
Kim : well.... i wanted to ask if you wanted to go on a date
(Y/n) : a date ?!.. i-i would love to
Kim : really ?
(Y/n) : who would't ?

Kim smiled wrapping her arms (y/n) neck for a strong hug very aware Bonnie was watching from a distance clenching her fists in anger.

Crash
People screaming

Both (y/n) and Kim runned on the field of the game seeing that the game was stopped by the attack of a well known villian who we all knew as Drakken laughing evily standing on a small platform decending from the hole in the roof.
Kim/(y/n) : Drakken !!!
Drakken : i will no longer wait with my revenge &8' possible even when i have to destroy your entire school to get you

Drakken pressed a small remote he had hidden in his pocket, the remote activated 8 robots who jumped down from the same Drakken came from falling past their makes on the ground cracking the floor. They robots smacked a few footballs played around who got in their way between them and Kim.