Kim possible : Shego x male reader

After( a look through wiki shego is around 20-30...Drakken late 40 so if we say Shego is under 22-24 or something this might work just)

Shego looked through a magazine inside doctor Drakken base waiting for the guy to come up with his next stupid idea to be ruined by Kim possible. Strange it was around 3 o'clock around this time Drakken would be working on his current plan or announced his new plan but for once Shego had some peace and quiet for herself.

She just skipped to the next page when Drakken arrived checking his hair a weird thing for him to do then his clothes before taking a deep breath if he was preparing for something.

Shego : whats wrong ?.. got a date with that fat girl from the burger king (smirks behind her magazine)

Drakken : no Shego.... that date is friday im in truth waiting for my nephew...

Shego: uuhhmm...... wait (looksup) you have a nephew ?

Drakken : you didn't know.. then let me tell you a story

Shego rolled her eyes turning her attention back to her magazine not listening how Drakken explained

Today the nephew came to stay over for a while catch up with his uncle who glady had him maybe he could turn you to the darkside to help him succeed for once. A doorbell ringed (wait who builds that in a secret hideout) making Drakken smile walking over to the door to allow his nephew in.

Shego stayed where she sat reading her magazine hearing Drakken greet somebody leading his nephew inside chatting happely more happely then Shego ever heard. She kept reading her magazine expecting a loser like his uncle and one Drakken to protect from a annoying Kim was more then enough for her no matter how much she got paid.

Drakken : Shego say hey to my nephew

Shego rolled her eyes looking up to see Drakken nephew standing next to your uncle, she admitted you didn't look like yoru uncle so that was one good thing, you gave her a small smile.

Shego : hey (goes back to her magazine)
(Y/n) : (chuckle) no the social type huh ?
Drakken : you get used to it

Drakken lead the boy further in the base pointing to a few creating he made to the point they were out of Shego earshot Drakken smirked.

Drakken : tell me how is that 'thing' working i send you ?

You chuckled raising your right fist your vines showing your vines bright red creeping up your hands that after you showed it crawled back down back into your body. Drakken chuckled patting your back taking you further into the base telling you all you needed to know so long you stayed with him.

In a few weeks you got used to the base having a great time actually with your uncle who showed you a few experiments or stuff he was working on like weapons or super killer robots that strangeld Drakken for a while while you and Shego watched tears streaming down your faces of laughter.

You and Shego weren't the bestfriends but Shego didn't hate you she would't tell you it but she actually liked you... you weren't a #$£*+¥ neither a true badguy but somehow she didn't mind. There was just a thing about you that attracted her but being her she didn't show it just giving you a better threathment then most but still being her.

Right now you and Shego were sitting infront of a huge screen inside the base watching a action movie while eating popcorn feet placed on the console infront of you. Drakken walked out the hall into the part of the base you two watched the movie on thinking it was time you and him have been working on for quiet some time.
Drakken : Shego.. (y/n) come here