Overwatch : d.va x male reader

(And now its d.va...... oh yeah your now the new pilot of Megas a giant mech from a old show called Megas xlr..... great show just wished more real action scenes and more episodes but so i keep the memory alive)

(For who ever does know the show you can look whatever you want so you aren't forged to look like coop.... no offense
Coop)

 no offense Coop)

(This is him.... strong build for gamers to control, thousand of weapons and badass......... enjoy)

You smirked at the giant guard robot infront of you both him and Megas standing in a huge lake in the middle of a city. Talos got Sombra to hacks in his controls and turn it with three others but you stepped in and already ripped two in half the third recovering from your last punch and the fourth about to get destroyed.
Winston over the radio : (y/n) whats your status ?
(Y/n) : kicking ass (drinks smoothy)
Winston : yeah i believe that.... remember keep them away from the city
(Y/n) : yeah, yeah
D.va over the radio : but make sure you leave nothing in one piece of them.

You smiled hearing your crush voice all hyper from watching the robot fight, you started your career when you found Megas at a place where a war used to be leaving nothing in one part. You were walking through the ruins looking for something left behind and found the old mech in a still good shape left behind.

You started studying and managed to repair the robot turning it so that it matched your style changing the controls to something 'simelair'. Overwatch caught you and offered you a job with them and of course you accepted getting the as the last 'resort' when things went back.

The robot pulled his arm back trying to punch you but Megas caught the arm in one hand and placed the other on his chest so you could lift the robot up. You gave a battle cry and slammed the robot on the ground using then your engine to fly in the air coming down you crushed the robots head with your elbow.

The other robot stood up when you still lay in the water but using the engine on Megas feet to fly away slowy landing back on your feet sliding across the water. The other robot charged at you trying to strike you chest but Megas caught his fist and punched him across the face with right then with left.

You started beating into the robot chest keeping hitting him and hitting him until his chest plate was almost beated inside of him,
Megas slammed both his fist through the robot chest and ripped him apart throwing the two parts in the water while doing a arms in the air victory pose with your trademark thing.