Bleach : yoruichi x male reader

You were walking down in the mace of walls but you found your way pretty quick and easy. You were part of the 11 squad lead by the feared captain kenpachi Zaraki. You were known for you fighting skils and dual Zanpakutō's but your fighting skills matched almost that of you're captain, the reason that you're the second lieutenant.

You smiled and strechted your arms after a good work out you admitted that you were pretty bored because not much happend in the last few months it was pretty quiet actually but way to boring for you and kenpachi.
You : (sigh) why can't there never something exciting happen ?

You then felt a gust of wind and missed the weight of your zanpakuto on your right hip and you knew only one person that fast.
Yoruichi : missing something ?

You looked up and spotted Yoruichi shiōun A.K.A the flash-master, the fastest woman alive on top of the roof holding your Zanpakutō.
You : i asume your are also bored ?
Yoruichi : yup and if you want this back you have to get it.

She winked and then runned away hoping for a good chase and you were gonna give it her. You jumped on the roof and runned after her using flash-step which she was the one that taught you that.

The two of you almost runned around the hole Seireitei but then she disepeared form view nowhere insight.
You : hey where you go ?!

You looked around and did't find her anywhere or felt her spiritual pressure at all.
You : damm now i gonna have to go to her home and beg to AGH !!!
Something landed ontop of you and sent you on stomach on the roof before turning around and showed that Yoruichi was your attacker and she give you one of her flirty smirks.
Yoruichi : gotcha !
You : i thought i was suppose to catch you ?
Yoruichi : yeah but that would never happen so i just turned the table's around.

You shook your head with a smile and stared in her golden orbs where you could get lost in so many times and then there was her purple hair tied in a ponytail you really wanted to free and run your hand through. This woman was just amazing in so many way that it was almost impossible not to fall in love with her but somebody like her would never date a second lieutenant.

Yoruichi : you okay you look sad ?
You : oh uumm yeah im fine just thinking that this is the most fun i had in a month.
Yoruichi : yeah things got boring around here.

She got of him much to his disepointed and looked around the Seireitei looking like normal nothing happening then a few soul reapers on patrol for who knows what.
(Y/n) : so what are you going to do ?
Yoruichi : well (flirty smirks appear) i wanted to sneak away and go to the hotsprings but i don't wanna go alone if there was only a nice and handsome man to accompany me.
(Y/n) : jeez just ask but one thing...
Yoruichi : what ?
(Y/n) : put on that bikini will ya.
Yoruichi : why ? i know you enjoy my body.

You blushed and try'd to come up with a excuse or a comeback but your mind was black like she always maked it.
(Y/n) : i-i-its just not everybody is comvertable with it o-o-okay.
Yoruichi : you did't say something about enjoying the view 😏
(Y/n) : got-t-t-ta go

You flash stepped away before she could say anything.

Yoruichi smiled enjoying seeing you stutter and blush she tought it was pretty cute if you did.
Yoruichi : after tonight your mine (y/n)

She smiled and went back to her home before soi fong sent a search party for her but tonight never left her thought well she runned back home with a smile.

Later

You sneaked out of squad 11 barracks carrying a bag over your shoulder and already started running before your captain or lieutenant find you. it wasn't really allowed to go away in night without your captain knowing but he never would say yes so you sneaked out like you already have done many times

You arrived at the house well mansion but not really that big and sneaked your way inside through the window landing on the ground with a thud.
Yoruichi : BOO
(Y/n) : AAHHH

You spinned around pulling Yami but you stopped your blade inches away from a smiling Yoruichi neck.
(Y/n) : what are you doing i could have killed you !!!!!

Yoruichi just smiled innocent and walked to the couch grabbing her bag and then right to the door.
Yoruichi : i was't worry'd about it, i know you.
You felt mad that she put her live in danger for a joke but trusted when she said that she knew you and trusted you would stop before you could kill her.
(Y/n) : still don't put your life in danger like that i care too much about you to hurt you.

She looked a little suprised at you with a light blush covering her cheeks but soon give you a warm smile.
Yoruichi : don't worry you won't, i believe in you... Come on lets go !

The two of you traveled over the roofs and Yoruichi lead you too the underground field (the place she brought ichigo after getting wounden by kenpachi)

The two of you came here a lot, Yoruichi would take you here to teach you some trick like flash-step and shunko (even if you exploded trying to do it but you were fine... At least a little) or if the two of you just needed to get away from it all and relax and the hotspring was amazing to do so.
Yoruichi : i missed this place.
(Y/n) : yeah it has been too long even if we came here 3 weeks ago,

She nodded her head agreeing and walked next to the hotspring already feeling the warmth coming off it.
She smiled and tossed her clothes in a pile revealing her bikini and walked right in feeling the water relaxing her muscle. She sighed relaxed and sat down until you sat on the other side.
(Y/n) : aahhh amazing !
Yoruichi : yeah i could stay for two life times in this water and i would't get tired of this.
(Y/n) : i agree

She smiled and closed her eyes and you did the same just feeling the warm water and allowing yourself to relax and the small wounds you got from training to heal by the water. You felt comvertable and relaxed until you felt Yoruichi sit next to you.
Yoruichi : so something Intreresting happend before our chase ?
(Y/n) : no but kenpachi is giving us a hard time after his fight with Ichigo he is looking for a good fight,
harder then normal so more sparring sessions.
Yoruichi : wow im actually sorry for you.
(Y/n) : thanks.

She smiled and hugged you laying her head on your chest and you a arm over her shoulders too relaxed to be nervous about the close contact.
Yoruichi : you know there is something i have to confess.
(Y/n) : really ?
Yoruichi : yeah look you see ever since we met when we were young i had this feeling a-and i-i-i

It was far harder then Yoruichi first thought but you figured it out on your own and kissed her right on the lips shocking her but she soon melted in the kiss and wrapped her arms around your neck and you placed your hand on her hips.

Once you two runned out of air you parted breathing heavy while staring in each others eyes with red faces.
(Y/n) : you don't have to say it i love you too.
Yoruichi : but i want too..... I love you

You smiled and kissed her again not thinking your live was gonna be boring again. And not only because you would have to deal eventually with Yachiru watched from behind a rock giggling.
Yachiru : im so gonna tell the other about this.

I was sneaking around a room looking for the little girl while holding a bat.
Me : i know she is here but where ? Anyway thanks for reading leaving a like and a reguest in the reguest chapter who is gonna be up in a week or two .