Underworld : Selene x male reader

Im gonna piss off so many Selene x micheal shippers
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You drove your motorcycle through the dark streets of your city hunting a vampire, you were part of a special order that was devoted to the destruction of lycans, vampires and everything that threathed humanity. From young age you joined the order wanting to protect the people of your city from all dangers no matter how powerfull the creature you battled were

You were trained in combat like melee weapons, guns, hand to hand and everything that could make you perfect to kill any werewolf or vampire in your way. You carried two dual handguns with you loaded with UV bullets which was not the only thing you carried with you.

You also had a silver long sword on your back because your order taught all their members to use melee weapons and guns for any case, a rule every member had to follow

You also had a silver long sword on your back because your order taught all their members to use melee weapons and guns for any case, a rule every member had to follow... it was sometimes weird carrying a sword on your back as you walked through the streets.. all thanks to your legendary cross necklace (desighned with a skull in the middle with bat wings and claws the symbol of your order) nobody dared to touch you.

Your order was respected and feared for many good reasons.

To finish it off you had grenades for both werewolfs and vampire, a combat knife and you wore a outfit that was similar to the outfit of what vampires called 'death dealers'

Death dealer is your nickname by the way.

You were one of the best since killing lycans and vampires was the thing you were best in there was nothing better for you then fighting vampires and lycans.

The leader of your order personaly ordered you to hunt a dangerous female vampire who may be the strongest seen in years, she killed a lot of dangerous werewolfs in some facility runned by werewolfs your order was after nearly having enough evidence to get in there and kill all but the vampire was ahead of you.

You stopped your motorcycle infront of a appartement complex were you heard the vampire had gotten the keys of a abandon appartement. You parked the motorcycle making sure your guns were loaded and your sword was secured on your back before you walked into the appartement building to look for the vampire getting in without a trouble.