Danny phantom : Ember mclain x male death reaper reader

Danny screamed as he was blasted through a wall into a classroom of his school getting burried under a few tables, as he popped his head out seeing stars as a lot of his enemies came through the roof in the classroom. He could handle one maybe two but right now most of his enemies had gathered in a team to kill him.

Ember mclain
Box ghost
Lunch lady
Jonnhy and shadow
Kitty
Skulker
Nicolai
All under the leadership of Vlad who watched from a distance with a smirk.

Skulker grabbed the boy by the front of his shirt flying through the roof so he could throw Danny on the roof making a crack in it as the ghost boy hit the solid ground with his enemies gathering around his body.
Vlad : i should have done this long ago

The others laughed taking turns hitting Danny with a attack blasting Danny across the roof to the ground hitting a tree then he fell down through few branches before he hit the ground face first, the ghosts all made a group infront of his beaten form laughing/chuckling evil.

Danny tried to stand up but he was too beaten to even come close to standing back up so he just lay there as they started to agrue about who would have the honor to kill him when Vlad copied himself making a line between them and Danny.

Vlad : this was my idea after all so back off ! the fate of the boy is in my hands
Skulker : this might be your idea but we did all the work !!

The argument continue on as Danny just waited on the ground for his fate as slowy the sky became dark lighting red lighting shooting out making flashes/thunder noises getting the attention of all the ghosts who looked at the sky just as another flash made them slighty jump.

Kitty : whats that ?
Ember : dark aura in the air.... red lighting (grows scared/gulps) its my boyfriend (y/n) the reaper
Skulker : so he is that loser you left me for... im gonna kick his ass (smash fist into palm)

The sky gave one powerfull roar as a green portal appeared in the sky as a figure in a cloak lowered out the portal to the ground his body hiding in the cloak only showing two red eyes where his real eyes should be hiden in the shadows of his hood. He touched down next to Danny as he opened his cloak showing he wore bone smooth armor as his shoulder plates were skulls and his gauntlets and legs were made to look like skulls.

Two bone wings shot out his back as they suddenly ignited making two fire wings that cracked as it burned.
Vlad : the Reaper..... (Lowers gaze) it can never go good

You stretched a arm out to your right side creating your scythe out of thin air just the bottom above the ground as the blade glowed in a red glow matching your eyes.

(Y/n) : you have commited crimes against the world of mortals, broke the rules of the ghost zone you all can return to the ghost zone peacefully or

(Y/n) : you have commited crimes against the world of mortals, broke the rules of the ghost zone you all can return to the ghost zone peacefully or... (You spins the scythe in your hand stabbing the blade in the ground) or i force you