League of lengends : Jinx x male reader

You groaned when you found out that your favorite soda was up.

You lived your hole live in Piltover, it used to be the best city there was but then the crimes rates whent through the roofs and several crinimals started groups and bring choas everywhere. Most of the people left the city leaving only cops who lived in the safer part of town or you still have the crinimals robbing and killing all they want in your part.

Your father was lucky the boss of one of the groups,,, friends with other groups so they managed to live on even with all the chaos happening everyday. Two of his bodyguards where with you to protect you when you were getting some groceries from one of the not many not destroyed shops in the city for some of your dad guys.

Now you had everything expect your favorite soda but you just shrugged and paid the guy for all this stuff unfazed by the sound of a explosion a few blocks from where you were. You just thought it was Jinx causing choas,

Jinx was probaly the most dangerous bringing destruction and choas everywhere even killing some of the groups for the fun of it or either escaping the cops everytime.

You never saw her in person or talked to somebody who did because most who actually got see her for real died in maybe 5 minutes if she was lazy.

You waited for the guy to get the amount while looking through a newspaper with of course the same person on the front page looking for some reason pretty good if you asked yourself.

You just tossed the paper with the rest and paid the guy behind the counter, you then lifted two heavy bags and walked outside meeting up with two guys in suits waiting for you with a car.
Bodyguard : come on (y/n) lets get out of here before we find trouble !
(Y/n) : you don't have to tell me twice !!

You jumped in the backseat and placed the bags next to you so you had your hands free to read the newspaper.

You hummed with the song ignoring the sounds of the city.

The bodyguard decided to turn the radio on right on the new channel.
Newsguy : and of course we're talking about the horror of the city Jinx who blew up the last museum in the city yesterday leaving the words 'still haven't caught me' on the remains for our sheriff Vi to find, 

The bodyguard heard all there was and turned it off again.
Bodyguard : why are we even here... she is gonna kill is all
Bodyguard 2. shut up!!! We're here to serve the boss and so long he is here that woman don't dare to touch us
(Y/n) : you never know...... this city is probaly gonna be rebuild one day with all the crimes back to almost gone but tell me do you think we can survive jinx long enough until laws catch her ?
Bodyguard 2 : sure we do.... we one of the most well protected groups in the city she can't lay a finger on us.... vi catch her one day but until then we really gonna need to lay low.
Bodyguard : that woman gets everybody eventually but even though Jinx is no regular girl.... the macro family was well proteced and she blew up there house in a day with there own explosive.
(Y/n) : was well nice firework thoughs.
Bodyguards : true.

They parked the car infront of there main building waiting for you to grab the stuff and went to the front door but when one of them reached for the door handle the buidling exploded.

The guard were closed to the buidling being blown up but you were blown away landing a few feet infront of the car with a bleeding leg and slowy losing conscious. You looked up seeing somebody walk out the buidling like it was so normal.

On a closer look you saw who walked out..... it was Jinx herself wearing her smile and walking with a small jump in her walk.
She spotted you laying not to far from her not looking scared but reall..... you passed out.