Rwby : yang x male reader x emerald part 2

After the project from 2 weeks ago things went better you learned more about Emerald and her past and admitted, you also grew a crush on her just like Yang and it maked you happy seeing them being friends. They weren't the best friends but they enjoyed each other company even if Emerald hated Yang always happy personality and Yang thought Emerald was kind of easy irritated person. But they had some simeliar intreresting so you weren't the only one.

In the two weeks they talked and thinked about how to confess to you how to tell you about that they loved you and wanted to share you and how you would react. This did't go unnoticed by the others, RWB noticed that Yang spended more time with her even if the two of them were complete different. Cinder missed her loyal worker and was confused why Emerald looked happy'r and spend so much time around you and Yang.
Cinder thought : something is going on and i don't know about it.

You were just sitting outside a bit bored Yang and Emerald were nowhere insight and you weren't in the mood for anything so you just enjoyed the nice weather.
You : so peacefull..... So boring

You stood up and walked back to your dorm for you alone, getting your powers from a darkgod maked you strong enough to be a one-man team. All you did some times tag along with Rwby when your were bored or just in a friends mood.

You opended the door and just jumped in bed looking at the ceilling bored so you played a game on you're scroll unawere of the special day its gonna be.

With Yang and Emerald

The two girls were sitting in Emerald dorm and lucky for them Cinder and Mercury were nowhere insight.
Yang : okay im done with waiting i say we tell him today.
Emerald : okay what you say we ask if he can takes us to the lake again and then tell him ?
Yang : okay but take a bikini for safety if it doesn't look like he is intresrested.

Emerald blushed but still nodded her head she liked to swim.
Yang : i text him now and ask if he wants to go swimming there, grab you're stuff already.
The other girl nodded and grabbed some stuff from out under her bed she and Yang got a few days ago.

Back with you

You smiled when you won a round in a fighting game against Ruby and it became bigger when you heard her yell 'oh my god why my poor warrior' and you turned the game off when a text from Yang came on the screen.

Yang : hey me and Emerald wanna go swimming and we were hoping you want to go with us to that lake 😀
You : sure be there in 30 minutes
Yang : okay see ya there cutie 😘

You sighed at her flirting and grabbed your stuff putting it in a bag but while you were packing you thought about the two girls and wondered how they became friends so quickly. But your thought was interupted when you imanged them in the swimming suits but you shook the thought quickly out of your head and left the room.

After a few minutes you were almost outside until you spotted Cardin bullying Velvet
Cardin : got something to say freak ?
You : yeah leave her alone or let me teach you how to fear the dark.
Cardin : stay out of this or i beat you up.