Kim possible x male reader x Bonnie (part 1)

WARNING : probaly strong langauge later in the chapter

Kim sighned placing her books into her locker feeling tired from all the studying she had now behind her back.

Atleast she got a 8+ for math so that was a goos sighn all she did suffer from a mayor headache.

Wade appeared on her computer smiling happely if he was excited for something.
Wade : hey Kim
Kim : hey Wade... whats up ?
Wade : something big..... i wanted to warn you somebody is picking you up from school
Kim : who ?
Wade : you see have a nice day bye !!

Wade disepeared as soon as he appeared confusing Kim who wondered why Wade acted so strange and who the hell could possible come to pick her up. Was she needed for something big or did Drakken and Shego try something evil again ?

Kim kept that question for the end of the day spending her last hours at school in her glass making homework until she finally heard the final bell. Kim met up with Ron who sadly failed his math exam anyhow Kim told him somebody would pick her up taking Ron outside the school to wait for the person or persons.

A green car drived pretty fast infront of the school stopping in a second making a loud screech that scared Ron, the window rolled down revealing two males the one in the passenger seat had (h/c) hair and (e/c) giving the two a smile.

The other was a guy in his 20 standing 1.75 tall with messy brown hair and grey/green eyes behind sunglasses wearing matching jacket and jeans holding two hands on the wheel.

(Y/n) : your Kim ?

Kim : yeah ?

(Y/n) : im (y/n) and this is Patrick we're here to pick you up for our boss

Ron : where are we going ?

(Y/n) : its just her

Kim : if your boss wants me then he also gets Ron

The two guys shared a look were Patrick just shrugged returning to look out the window tapping his fingers on the wheel.

(Y/n) : fine he can come too

(Y/n) stepped out holding the door open for Kim and Ron who both crawled in the backseats watching how (y/n) went back in his seat calling his boss on the phone to warn for a extra guest while Patrick drove off into the streets.

The guys took them into the city taking 45 minutes to drive the four of them into a old garage that was abonend for years, (y/n) pressed a button on his phone that activated a small elevator right under them taking the car underground the garage retuning to normal after they were done.

Kim and Ron had there mouths open when the car was lowered down in a big room that looked like a much bigger, hightech, luxe garage with different vechiles some high class others Ron could even afford. On the bottom waited a nice man with a few pounds extra wearing a good looking suit and a smile that made the two feel so welcome.

Patrick parked the car on his spot with ease throwing the keys to a guy who dealt with it following (y/n) who lead Kim and Ron to the man in the suit who smiled brightly at the Teenager.
Man : Kim possible welcome
Kim : um hello.....
Boss : my real name is Gregor but most around here call me Boss
Kim : well.. nice to meet you Boss.... but why did you need me did somebody steal something from you ?
Boss : oh no nothing
Kim : thne why did you need me ?
Boss : simple.... to offer the job your already being doing