Darksiders : lilith x male reader with darkness powers

Reguested by VincentAfton666
Same darkness as the game the darkness both 1 and 2

Enjoy

You were a human living at the time of the great war you ended up getting killed by a demon who stole the souls of his victims to release them im hell to hunt as a sport. You managed to escape running deep inside hell dodging demons left and right in your human form when you were caught by a demon cult who called themselfs the brotherhood.

The brotherhood worshipped the darkness for his beauty and comfort and many uses, most demons aw you as pretty but they saw you as a new member so they took you in their dark temple taught you the ways of using the power of the darkness and to their surprise you ended up as the most powerfull darkness user in just 100 years training in the power of the darkess and so one handed long sword skills.

You learned all by the brotherhood about the balance something every realm had one way or another. They taught you that everything has his counter and that everything had something opposite of him like darkness and light.

Like
Hell and heaven
Darkness and light
Live and death
God and satan
Men and woman

You call it everything needed a way of balance and they taught you all that in just a 100 years where you went from a scared boy to a stronger version of yourself still you but stronger, not scared of hell and willing to fight to the very end.

With your increasing power to took a skull long sword and double demon revolvers with you killing demons as a sport for many long years until you were called to the brotherhood leaders meeting room ordered to sit down in the middle of a circle of powerfull brotherhood members.

The young man who found you/trained you was the one who spoke to you in a deep but yet quiet voice a voice that was so respected among the leaders he became leaders centuries ago.

Brotherhood leader : (y/n) my boy you went in just a short time from a scared boy to the warrior that sits before me......... we have decided that since your powers are growing so much its time for you to get out of the shadows and face a real challenge.... hunt down a hell general and spills his blood... take his head and heart as trophy and return to us for your next mission.

That was how you starte killing a lot of hell most feared and respected general gaining the attention og Samael and Lucifer himself both wanting you more death by the day since you were a threath. Of course gaining the attention of the two most powerfull men in hell also got Lilith attention who watched with great interested your process.

Soon you were already on your next mission...... to track Lilith down into Sameal grounds to gain the information of the whereabouts Sameal himself to kill him or die trying.

You just jumped away from the huge warhammer almost crushing you down wielded by a huge bone giant.

Your serpents appeared on your shoulder flying forward to bite into the warhamer handle ripping him out of the demons hands then smash it into his chest so you broke every bone so hard he even exploded.  More demons with armor and sword spawned to take you out all you pulled your twin revolvers out shooting into the approaching horde.

When they got to close you pulled your sword out running at them quickly slicing the first through the stomach when he raised its sword for a strike only now he died in two pieces on the floor. You stabbed the second in the throath turning around to pull the sword over your shoulder cutting the head in two.