Ben 10 alien force : gwen x male reader

In this story Gwen ain't in a releationship with Kevin

Kevin piloted the ship to a base on a planet surface full of trees kinda like a forest planet but this plants were weird coloured and dangerous you even could see something resembling a volcano leaking acid on the surface killing whatever accidentally came in contact with it.

The trees were purple standing as big as a skyscraper making flying very hard but Kevin still managed to pilot his way a base standing between two huge trees with support being keeping him up. The base was very big with a lot landing pads and a lot of defences since this was a lab where a lot of high tech rested.

The team had orders from Max to go there and pick up a new prototype of cuffs that could weaken powerfull aliens making it easer to contain. They didn't want to to this but Max told them he could't send anybody else when he already had some stuff that needed to be done and since the team didn't do much lately he decided he would send them.

Gwen sat next to Kevin the co-pilot seat looking at a screen to retrieve a transmission from the base to get clearence to dock and pick up the prototype from this weapon lab. She send a asking for permission to land message a few minuted ago but she still didn't get a response.

She found it odd the security in this place should have been amazing but still not responsing was a bas sighs so maybe something was wrong horrible wrong.
Ben : still no response ?
Gwen : no... weird could something be wrong
Kevin : nah they are probaly on a break

The other two shook their heads disagreeing to his statement feeling something was wrong, the screen turned on out of nowhere showing a alien who looked worried which had most likely to do with whatever was going in the control room. The three could cleary hear a alarm, aliens yelling or running around all looking if they were under attack while the base seemed fine.
Gwen : this is Gwen tennyson we're with the plumbers
Alien : i know ma'am but we have to ask you to turn back... we're going through some ... um technicall issues
Gwen : we can help
Alien : not this is out mess stay away an.... (Somebody yells at the alien about ripping through) well if you offer... you have permission to land we send somebody to esc.....

The screen just turned off in the alien sentence leaving the three in silence Gwen and Ben staring at Kevin with a look that made him chuckle awkwardly that he was wrong. Kevin piloted the ship down on a landing platform finally seeing the alarms on the entire base in a lockdown.

On a different landing pad you saw a different ship standing there deactivated weird when most ships had to leave fast.

The team exited the ship ready to help the base when out of nowhere the wall infront of them far away exploded making a huge smoky hole where two figures walked out into the open unfazed by the team standing there.

Figure 1