Hotel transylvania : mavis x werewolf male reader

A group of five humans was seeing climbing the wall of a old hotel known as hotel transylvania home of several monsters. The group excisted of two woman and three men.

One men being the leader was a guy with blond hair, no eye collor seeing since he always weared sunglasses and had a cocky and smug air about him always carrying a smirk. He wore a black leather coat, black shirt and black pants black shoes being entirely dressed in black carrying one brown backpack on his shoulder..... his name was Wesker

The second male was afro american with green eyes and a bald shaved head was second wearing brown jacket, white t-shirt blue jeans, blue shoes carrying another brown backpack. He also carried a assault rifle with him fully loaded.....this was Sam

The third guy was a boy with (h/c) hair (e/c) eyes wearing a black sleeves shirt, very lose shorts held up by a belt, army boots and belt carrying two things, a backpack, and a pretty big broad sword.... your name was (y/n)

The fourth member was a woman with brown hair and brown eyes wearing a sleeves shirt with army jacket throw over it, brown pants, same army boots as you carrying a sniper rifle and a bag with ammo....this was Suzanna

The last was a woman with blond hair and blue eyes behind her glasses wearing a green shirt, not to tight blue jeans, normal shoes in green and dragged a pretty heavy automatic shotgun with her.... this was Camilla

Wesker : come on we need to move faster before they see us !

Suzanne : then don't talk because then they look.

You chuckled your eyes turning yellow with slits as pupils when you jumped up going 5 feet then jumped again climbing a lot faster taking second place to climb right behind Wesker.

The reason you could do this was because you were a half werewolf..... Wesker was the leader of the team who sought the destruction of all monsters for a very long time for that he needed people with a advanced. He sought all 4 of you out.. he found you as a kid looking to do something in your alive something that could mean something so he put you in a dangerous situation, you survived so he offered you a goal and even brought prove of monster excisting so you joined him believing his words about what threaths they were.

to help him but not knowing what the monsters could be capeble of you all made a sacrafice to throw away your humanity becoming half monsters with the help of a crazy scientist Wesker knew.

The scientist knew how to mix your blood with that of monsters or turn you half into monsters to grow stronger and faster then any other human making you able to beat those freaks if neccenary.

You choose werewolf

Wesker became a vampire

Sam went for werewolf like you only he didn't turn into full lycan as much as you did.

Suzanna became a siren so she could hypnotise everybody with her voice.

Camilla took the blood of somebody that allowed her to become invisble on her own will.

All the experiments were succesfull giving you powers you only could dream off sadly the crazy scientist was now to dangerous to be left alive so Wesker used his new found streng to punch the scientist in a single hit to death much to your group horror as Wesker fist went through the scientist chest covered in blood not bothering Wesker at all.