Yandere anna nishikinomiya x male reader (lemon)

Never watched the anime but i wanted to make a yandere where you don't get kidnapped and who better to start with who is a actually horny yandere ?

Never thought i would say that

In this story she won't kidnap you but you accept her love and play your cards right to be in charge

18+ and sorry i don't get her personality right

Enjoy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You walked through the crowded halls of your new school trying not to bump into somebody sometimes losing focus to listen to the teens talking about a dirty joke terrorist group or whatever it was all about.

You shrugged it off just turning the corner to bump into somebody who fell on the ground by the sudden impact.

You looked down to see you accidently knocked a pretty girl to the ground who looked up to you not mad but just surprised.

(Y/n) : sorry
Anna : oh its okay

You helped the girl up who still didn't look mad a little irritated she lost the guy she was following but Anna still gave you her best smile.

Anna : i never seen you before your new ?
(Y/n) : yeah i just got here a few days ago
Anna : well i call you welcome..... if you want a tour or need anything you can ask me

(Y/n) : thanks... um..
Anna : anna nishikinomiya
(Y/n) : wow quiet the back name.... im (y/n) (l/n)

Anna giggled before the bell went meaning you had to hurry to your next class leaving Anna behind who looked after you hand on her chest feeling her cheeks eat up a little.

Anna : weird... he barely did anything and my body is becoming hot

After a hour or two you had finished second period now just seeking a quiet and empty place to eat lucnh not noticing Anna peaking around the corner looking at you a little nervous but then gathered her courage before she walked after you calling your name.

Anna invited you to have lunch with her outside on a bench as a way of saying welcome to the new school.

You didn't see anything wrong with that so agreed following her outside to sit on a bench outside next to a tree providing a little shaduw for you two.

You two sat down and started eating in a silence akward for Anna normal for you just eating clueless.

You didn't notice Anna kept stealing a lot of glaces growing hotter with each glance in her body and lower legion.

She pressed her legs together trying to stay calm all she felt so hot and grew wetter with the second.

(Y/n) : anything you wanna talk about ?

Anna took her chance and started asking questions about you while you asked some stuff about her.

You two spend some time chatting until the bell went meaning you had to leave for your next class.

You said goodbye to Anna then walked calmly to your next class.

Anna quickly got up and walked into the school thinking about you making her almost dripping wet leaving a stain in her panty.

She quickly made her way to the girls bathroom and entered a stall happy nobody else was here as she pulled her panty down to look at her own pussy dripping wet.