Star wars the clone wars : Ahsoka tano x male reader

Ahsoka sat bored on the couch in padme home watching how the older woman was taking care of the preparations for the party she was gonna throw in honor of a group of people who could join their side if things went alright.

Ahsoka : and who are those guys again ?

Padme : they are the brotherhood, a group of assassins with a lot of members.

Ahsoka : and why do we want assassins on our team ?

Padme : because the brotherhood trains their best members in fighting so that they could match a jedi and they are amazing in taking out targets if neccenary, gathering of information and getting people in and out of everywhere. They were for most of the time for nobody just staying out of the war and staying neutral

Ahsoka : what made them chance their mind ?

Padme : well from what i heard the separatists accidently attacked a ship belonging to them containing new members still in training..... Nobody survived and the brotherhood is looking for revenge and once the council heard it they asked them to join us, the party is to talk to them and show them we are on the good side.

Ahsoka nodded her head and leaned her head back staring at the ceiling, assassins helping them ?

Maybe they could be usefull but trusted ?

Who knows maybe they really wanted revenge but assassins could always join somebody if they were offered enough credits

Ahsoka : who are they sending ?

Padme : one of their leaders and some of their best, i even heard one of them killed a sith once.

Ahsoka looked pretty shocked of hearing a assassin killing a sith lord

The time ticked away and slowy the home had food, people, music and they even had firework.

The party was accompanied by the council, Anakin ,Obi-wan, Padme, Ahsoka but the assassins where nowhere insight.

Anakin : are we sure their coming ?
Padme : they give me their word.

Anakin : and why are we trusting the word of a group of assassins ?

??? : because we can kill you right now and do the things even some of your best squads can't in a thousand year.

Everybody looked at the balcony finding the assassins wearing something simelair of the nightsister only better covered with a hood and their symbol on the right side of the chest in black matching the red of the outfit.
There were two different one wore a white one without a hood showing the face of a old man who still looked strong and must be one of their leaders.

The other looked the same only he was the same age as Ahsoka with (h/c) and (e/c) eyes holding a fire in them that could burn all his enemies and he wore black and the symbol in red, carrying a lightsaber on his belt. Each one of them (expect the leader) carried a gun on their back, a handgun together with a energy sword ,smoke bombs and a knife on their belt and even had hidden energy blades in their gloves.

Old man : im sorry for (y/n) answer but we may be assassins but we have honor.

Ahsoka felt her face heat up seeing (y/n) standing there dangerous no emotion on his face scanning them with his eyes looking for a threath or a weapon but forgot about the task when he saw Ahsoka staring at him and gave her a smile.

Old man : i am Yamamoto one of the 10 leaders of the brotherhood and im happy to be here.

Padme : we are very thankfull for you showing up.